#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

maybe today will be a quiet day? :mhmnod:

Well People's already released an article about how great Sam is, so their side are still running to the media. Either that, or they just had a very busy day yesterday and People held that one for today.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

The one taking her phone away, monitoring her phone calls and threatening to take the kids away is Jamie :mj:

He hasn’t even been living with her for years lmao. Like, she wasn’t a prisoner.

Someone asked if she and Sam had to have *** with a bodyguard watching them, which is obviously stupid (although hot).

Jamie’s not innocent at all, but I do think he got taken advantage of.

We really don’t know the facts of his health nor Britney’s health so. Yeah.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

He hasn’t even been living with her for years lmao. Like, she wasn’t a prisoner.

Someone asked if she and Sam had to have *** with a bodyguard watching them, which is obviously stupid (although hot).

Jamie’s not innocent at all, but I do think he got taken advantage of.

We really don’t know the facts of his health nor Britney’s health so. Yeah.

He doesn't really need to live with her to threaten to take the kids away - and as you could see with KFed's battle for more child support money, Jamie takes a proactive approach when the question is the kids. :mj:

And it's kinda obvious she doesn't see the boys regularly for a long while.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Lmao I think she *was* dancing to Roman Holiday before Lou dubbed the video over with MJ's scream.

The song fits her dancing wayyyyyyy too much

I was going to say hmm is this choreography on point with the song or what?!? LOL love it! It goes way better 

Y’all can attack her dad and her sister all you want.... I won’t until the investigation is complete.

You’ve all been attacking Lynne for a decade... and now you love her because she’s liking Instagram posts.

I’m not touching on her family. It’s bad for Britney’s health.

Why isn’t anyone asking where Bryan is though? That’s what I’m so confused about.....? 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

He doesn't really need to live with her to threaten to take the kids away - and as you could see with KFed's battle for more child support money, Jamie takes a proactive approach when the question is the kids. :mj:

And it's kinda obvious she doesn't see the boys regularly for a long while.

She was just with her kids like yesterday or the day before when she was in that SUV.

Just now, colormefresh said:

Y’all can attack her dad and her sister all you want.... I won’t until the investigation is complete.

You’ve all been attacking Lynne for a decade... and now you love her because she’s liking Instagram posts.

I’m not touching on her family. It’s bad for Britney’s health.

Why isn’t anyone asking where Bryan is though? That’s what I’m so confused about.....? 

I don't think y'all should personally attack anyone. Especially her family. But she's always said she's not close to the father, so... Her father was abusive, so... Yeah, I'm not crying for him. :demi:

The last time we saw Bryan he was the tour manager and she seemed to flourish under him and was always posting pics of him, her and Lexie together. Now he's probably enjoying life with his kid and his wife, because Jamie took over.

She was just with her kids like yesterday or the day before when she was in that SUV.

You mean, Mother's Day? The only day out of the 5 months of this year? :mj:

And with the tabloids confirming Kevin will only let her see her kids regularly when she's well?

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I don't think y'all should personally attack anyone. Especially her family. But she's always said she's not close to the father, so... Her father was abusive, so... Yeah, I'm not crying for him. :demi:

The last time we saw Bryan he was the tour manager and she seemed to flourish under him and was always posting pics of him, her and Lexie together. Now he's probably enjoying life with his kid and his wife, because Jamie took over.

You mean, Mother's Day? The only day out of the 5 months of this year? :mj:

And with the tabloids confirming Kevin will only let her see her kids regularly when she's well?

The day she was laughing in that SUV and everyone said she was wearing a wig was not Mother’s Day.

How I feel right now is Britney has had a few chances to speak out via paparazzi and in front of the courthouse... If she is complicit with the bullshit now then what can we do?  I feel so frustrated to the point that I just won't buy anymore of her **** or tickets.  We shall see what happens but if she refuses to speak out in the next few months then I am burned out.

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

How I feel right now is Britney has had a few chances to speak out via paparazzi and in front of the courthouse... If she is complicit with the bullshit now then what can we do?  I feel so frustrated to the point that I just won't buy anymore of her **** or tickets.  We shall see what happens but if she refuses to speak out in the next few months then I am burned out.

If she’s complicit and feels she needs the conservatorship, why would you boycott that?

I thought we were all fighting for Britney to live the life she wants to live....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

The day she was laughing in that SUV and everyone said she was wearing a wig was not Mother’s Day.

The People's article about her kids especially calls out Mother's Day as the day she saw them, a user here said she saw them for a bit on Mother's Day and then they left through a minor's info (LOL), and we still haven't seen shots of them together this entire year.

• Like 4
Just now, Applejack said:

The People's article about her kids especially calls out Mother's Day as the day she saw them, a user here said she saw them for a bit on Mother's Day and then they left through a minor's info (LOL), and we still haven't seen shots of them together this entire year.

It’s not possible to see the kids on mother’s day AND another day? :gerlwat:

Whatever, it’s not worth arguing over.

• Like 2

It’s not possible to see the kids on mother’s day AND another day? :gerlwat:

Whatever, it’s not worth arguing over.

Whichever it is, it already means she's not seeing them 50/50... and even less than 20/80, so... the point was already made. :demi:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Because it is still illegal.  If she wants the conservatorship then I think Team C would have let her say that by now.

I don’t think she wants it, I was being hypothetical. Why would you be angry about her wanting it to stay in place? It’s her life.

I don’t think she wants it, I was being hypothetical. Why would you be angry about her wanting it to stay in place? It’s her life.

Because she has allowed us to get so protective of her on her behalf and never reached out to us to tell us she is okay.  Something about the last video of her talking to paps sits with me the wrong way.  IDK.  It feels so fake or something.