#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

44 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Lou working on those reviews and posting and rating herself like she does on Britney social network pages .

“This is by far the best company I’ve ever worked for in my entire life! Everyone supports each other, and the management actually cares about their employees. Specifically Lou M Taylor, she’s the nicest sweetest most humble woman I’ve ever met! She the mother I never had! She prays for all of us every morning before work. She really does lift our spirits! A TRUE Christian woman, I’ve never even heard her utter a curse word my entire 5 years working here! One time I came into work crying because my house burned down and boyfriend left me, Lou saw me distraught and not only comforted me but she BOUGHT ME A NEW HOUSE AND SENT ME ON A HAWAIIAN CRUISE! A true angel if I ever met one. She’s also extremely beautiful and looks incredibly young for her age! On her birthday the entire office threw her a “21st Birthday Party” as a gag because of how young and cool she looks. Please don’t believe all those negative reviews, those people are just jealous of Lou’s amazing life and gorgeous appearance and despite that, LOU STILL PRAYS FOR THEM! I definitely recommend working here! You’ll never want to leave! It feels like a prison.. of FUN and HAPPINESS!!!”

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Cameltoe123 said:

omg I wish I would stop getting ads for that stupid "why we need a rockney album" article that misquotes lyrics in the heading... 

has anyone paid for breatheheavy rx?? it's really stupid omg 

:orangu:

No one:

Jordan: WE NEED A ROCKNEY ALBUM RIGHT NOW OR WE WILL ALL DIE 

real talk tho, I was never a fan of rockney.. :hideous: team synthpopney :feelingmyself:

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

“This is by far the best company I’ve ever worked for in my entire life! Everyone supports each other, and the management actually cares about their employees. Specifically Lou M Taylor, she’s the nicest sweetest most humble woman I’ve ever met! She the mother I never had! She prays for all of us every morning before work. She really does lift our spirits! A TRUE Christian woman, I’ve never even heard her utter a curse word my entire 5 years working here! One time I came into work crying because my house burned down and boyfriend left me, Lou saw me distraught and not only comforted me but she BOUGHT ME A NEW HOUSE AND SENT ME ON A HAWAIIAN CRUISE! A true angel if I ever met one. She’s also extremely beautiful and looks incredibly young for her age! On her birthday the entire office threw her a “21st Birthday Party” as a gag because of how young and cool she looks. Please don’t believe all those negative reviews, those people are just jealous of Lou’s amazing life and gorgeous appearance and despite that, LOU STILL PRAYS FOR THEM! I definitely recommend working here! You’ll never want to leave! It feels like a prison.. of FUN and HAPPINESS!!!”

SCREAMING FAKE *** ***** IS GOING DOWN

• Like 6
38 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I'm glad Sam let her drive to show that she's capable to be behind the wheel. That's a big fu to Jamie. Do we love him again? 

I’m on the fence. 

I can’t just turn my head away from the fact that some ho is out here claiming Sam is in a relationship with her (with receipts.)

knowing all we do about how sinister Britney’s handlers are, is it beyond the realm of possibilities that he is hired to play a double agent and report to them what she says?