New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Exhale+
55 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Surely the bodyguards don't stand in the bedroom with Brit and Sam though? Surely she could use Sam's phone? 

Imagine if Sam has to leave his phone with the bodyguard prior to sleeping with Brit... that'd be tragic...

This might seem weird but her situation reminds me of elephants from the circus...They chain them when they are babies, when they grow up they are strong enough to break the chains but because they have been trapped for so long and when they were babies they couldn’t escape, they are too indoctrinated to try to break free. Britney has probably been indoctrinated for so long that even if she has the opportunity to go online on Sam’s phone, she probably doesn’t that’s why she sometimes seems so clueless about what’s happening out in the world.

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Surely the bodyguards don't stand in the bedroom with Brit and Sam though? Surely she could use Sam's phone? 

Imagine if Sam has to leave his phone with the bodyguard prior to sleeping with Brit... that'd be tragic...

it's very possible actually, don't know if it's the case but it could be... :dontlike:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

She probably plead the blood Jesus on those hearts to cast away the gay demon spirits her fan base have sent her way :ririshade2:

That language confuses me like hell :scalped:

U need to be demon to fight demon, but some don't throw hearts so easily :queenriri: Sorry Jesus, U using that?

8 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Another video angle to the question "looking forward to more freedom when the conservatorship ends?"

She seems so nervous. I just listened to it with headphones and I hadn't noticed she says "I'm scared" to Sam while she's covering her mouth. They were probs making her anxious :nochillbrit:

• Like 5