#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, jordeezy said:

Because she has allowed us to get so protective of her on her behalf and never reached out to us to tell us she is okay.  Something about the last video of her talking to paps sits with me the wrong way.  IDK.  It feels so fake or something. 

Her team is protective of her too. Hence the song Overprotected.

And she’s said her team and her fans have always felt this weird need to protect her. Which is true. She’s.... fragile.

We've been told and sold that Britney's estate under the cship is not as high as we would expect because , the conservatorship do not control all her assets, well it is not a lie technically , but it half the truth or not even, the conservatorship control all Britney assets except for the SJB Revocable Trust, which means they control more than 90% of her assets. On the last filing reported her estate at $56M , which as Forbes reported $2M more than her reported estate in 2007 before the conservatorship . Now you free to believe that there hundred of millions dollars under the SJB revocable Trust but it's likely not the case . Based on Adam Streisand claim in 2008 when Britney hired him to fight the cship, Britney had 15 companies , here is what i found .

xuCzrMt.png 

• Like 9

If I was her, I wouldn't ask for an iPhone. The new model has some lag issues and is not much different from the previous version. Also, iOS is really hard to work with these days. Get some android phone Britney, don't get an iPhone :(

Choosing an iPhone over many other better alternate options available for lesser prices in the market today would be a more worse decision than Kevin Federline :frenchy:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Her team is protective of her too. Hence the song Overprotected.

And she’s said her team and her fans have always felt this weird need to protect her. Which is true. She’s.... fragile.

This all takes me back to conspiracy theories about her... lol IDK... I am just needing to hear from her and I think it will ease everyone.  We need a live interview. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

This all takes me back to conspiracy theories about her... lol IDK... I am just needing to hear from her and I think it will ease everyone.  We need a live interview. 

She has to speak. Her team can’t control that. It’s gotten to that point.

I’m excited.... but scared.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

New Jamie company found 

2300 White Stallion LLC filed in 2018 

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/349oao/2300-white-stallion-llc

The thing that bother me there is that the name is Britney OAK home address , hope it is just because he didn't have anymore inspiration to find a name after opening his 240957245 companies, and we won't find out this company own this place .

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

adding this one to the doc

Did you create this?

fwq2vtp.jpg

• Like 4
10 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

Sorry, but 1st.- Amanda seemed waaaaaaay more out of it than Britney. There's literally TONS of videos where Amanda shows signs of a person who probably doesn't even realize where tf she is standing, doing weird **** with her hands and body and even talking nonsense, she was like that everyday. Britney on the other hand, was out of control too but to me she seemed more like a rebel/immature/irresponsible girl with a "**** you" attitude wich could have been the effects of partying a lot, alcohol involved and **** abuse (this one not necessarily taken out of ******* or something like it, could've been antidepressant meds too, since they give you energy and ****, she could have easily abuse from them at the time, it was obvious she wasn't happy).

2nd.- Just because she had ONE violent moment with the umbrella incident doesn't mean she has a mental illness. I mean, my oldest brother IS bipolar, he's a manic one, wich is one the worst types of bipolar disorder since they rarely get sad or depressed, in contrary they're always with 1000% energy and can't sleep for ****, so they're prone to be violent. He was 19 when he's first episode/breakdown happened (in march of 2007 btw :selenerz:), and back in 2016 he had another episode when one day he was so hype and anxious, my (stupid) uncle locked him in the backyard and after some minutes my brother took my dumbbells and started breaking everything, it was terrible and he was hospitalized that night. BUT the doctor said it very clear: "don't think he did that because he's bipolar, he definitely reacted faster because he was in a crisis already, but if somebody locked you guys for no reason, there's a moment when you're gonna react and start trying to get out by breaking stuff out of desperation. That's something probably any of us would do". My point is, if Britney was that mentally ill, don't you think she woulda exploded more than one time since she was harrased 24/7? I was actually surprised that she wasn't kicking, beating and throwing **** at them always. Something Amanda DID multiple times, she even got arrested.

And 3rd.- Actually, is NOW that Britney seems anxious and showing signs of having a mental illness. I'm not saying she didn't have it back in the day, we don't know for sure. But in contrast with currentney, back in FTR she looked extremely normal and the same personality as always, goofy Britney, the swag, everything the same, except now she had two kids. So, if she had the illness already back in 2008, that means the meds were doing their job. So, how can you explain she getting worse and not better? Bipolar disorder is not a deteriorative disease, if you're in control with your meds you're gonna be just fine. Unless she has a very weird mental illness that's not discovered yet (...) but I highly doubt that's the case here. I don't get their narrative that the meds stopped working all of the sudden now, I mean, after a decade of treatment NOW they stopped working? Weird af to me.

We don’t really know what was going on indoors. The umbrella incident was just one incident indeed, but was just one PUBLIC incident. Say she didn’t suffer during 2007 is such a lie, and say that her suffering wasn’t caused by her mental health is a bigger lie. We, as fans who love her, have the responsability to support her stability, wellbeing and a healthy state of mind. Even more than a Vegas recidency or a new album. I don’t support the lack of freedom she got from the c-ship (even though I’m not a lawyer and don’t know her diagnosis), but say she should be off meds if she really is taking them is so wrong. We need to remove the stigma around mental health and know that is ok to get help and is ok to live a healthy and normal life with cronic diseases with the right treatment. It is really dangerous for a person with a mental health issue to be off meds. An example is the influence of social media in encouraging people with depression to overcome it by themselves and without medication… it is sad the lost of young lives because of that. I’m not saying that will happen to Britney, but we need to understand the importance of medication in the treatment of mental diseases, even when they are not severe! It could be the way to stop it from getting worst.

Get Huwaeii Brit. (I don't even know how to spell the name) but I have it and it's amazing. Exhale works so much better on this phone than shitty iphone. If it wasn't for this phone I would not have been so active during the movement! Android is better than iOS and I said what I said.

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

i think Jamie is a pawn in the conservatorship. He's not legally literate and Lou preyed on that when she went about suggesting it. Now he's in over his head. Also now that Wallet has resigned the only person with actual legal sense of anything and Jamie is the sole conservator with no clue of what he's doing and there being millions of dollars at stake, continuing the cship as is seems dangerous. How is a judge not ending it or at least assigning a new co conservator with legal sense right now?:ohdear:

Jamie calls the shots but his attorneys handle his daughter's estate.

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit. Streisand had asked the court to instead name Northern Trust Bank and Spears' business manager Howard Grossman as co-conservators. Grossman, who hadn't yet handed over the financial information to Wallet because he didn't know if he was supposed to, said he would be "happy to help" his client and her family in any way.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

His hair doesn't even grow in right at the temples, what's wrong with you? :wtf:

Hide contents

I'm kidding; I don't care. Except about the part about his hair growing in weird there. You're welcome, now you won't unnotice it, either. :jj:

Is it wrong that I did notice, and I still said what I said? :nydisgust:

6 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

oh, this guy, now I remember.. @Chaoscontrol is right, he's kinda hot, would def smash.. :ohreallylol:

TASTE :rihclap:

5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

maybe her PR guy? @Meaner03 :mj:

We can expose him all weekend :gelis:

Spoiler

Okay, I’m done :awkblink:

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

We've been told and sold that Britney's estate under the cship is not as high as we would expect because , the conservatorship do not control all her assets, well it is not a lie technically , but it half the truth or not even, the conservatorship control all Britney assets except for the SJB Revocable Trust, which means they control more than 90% of her assets. On the last filing reported her estate at $56M , which as Forbes reported $2M more than her reported estate in 2007 before the conservatorship . Now you free to believe that there hundred of millions dollars under the SJB revocable Trust but it's likely not the case . Based on Adam Streisand claim in 2008 when Britney hired him to fight the cship, Britney had 15 companies , here is what i found .

xuCzrMt.png 

Oh, there's more here.

Just an adds up: Sweet Jamie Music is from Jamie Lynn though, not Britney. Unless it was under Britney at some point.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Oh, there's more here.

Just an adds up: Sweet Jamie Music is from Jamie Lynn though, not Britney. Unless it was under Britney at some point.

I have sweet jamie created in 2003 , and James as a president now , if it was JL i guess she'd still be the president and not James, it seems to me like for the other he took it over under the cship .

https://www.corporationwiki.com/Tennessee/Brentwood/sweet-jamie-music-inc/43985959.aspx 

Because i also have this one from Britney Bbs Entertainment, Inc filed in 2001       inactive but it seems it was revoked since 2006, so i don't think Adam was talking about this one

• Like 3

I'm so late to the party :embarrassed: **** so much stuff happened!

I don't know if this was already brought up but I was wondering is she had cared to answer these many questions from the paps, why didn't they ask her about the FreeBritney movement? Surely she would have said something, and if she didn't say anything, it would have meant that she was not allowed to speak about it :yaknow:

Now has a lot of work to do, gotta work on the recaps :hiii:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I'm so late to the party :embarrassed:

9PZ3SPZ.jpg

This picture and that laugh could cure cancer :makeitrain:

If she cared to answer these many questions, I wish the paps had asked her about the FreeBritney movement. Surely she would have said something. And if she kept silent, it would mean that she cannot speak anything about i:schoolingtime: 

I think the statement that she loves her fans mainly concerns the FreeBritney movement

• Like 1