#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Sam also just posted an Instastory of him washing off the word *** from his car. 

...rather contrived, don't you think? (If that was meant to give us a false clue on the heat between B and Sam right now - i dunno, maybe Im seeing too much into things)

Either way - Remember to keep spreading word of the conservatorship being investigated!!!!! Share all articles on this!! Don't let it go unnoticed amongst all the other drama.

In a 2017 analysis of data from the National Inmate Survey found that of men in jails, 6.2 percent were ****** minorities. Among men in prisons, 9.3 percent were ****** minorities. Among women in jails, 35.7 percent were ****** minorities. Among women in prison, 42.1 percent were ****** minorities. 

seems like Loucifer will have more than enough to keep her occupied while in jail.. :ohreallylol:

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

this, and tbh we don't need to waste any bombshell now , i mean team cship is doing great auto destructing themselves, and clearly the whole army is not having it with any of them anymore . Hope they will save it for downtime so there's not downtime :jj:

They need to dig into Lou’s *** though. I think a bombshell for her is needed because nobody is talking about her. :schoolingtime:

I don’t know why she gets under my skin the way she does lmfao :tifflmao:

• Like 2

Lou Taylor used to work as a publicist and manager for model friend, Niki Taylor.

@Meaner03 I'm going to bed. I thought you might find this interesting if you haven't read it already:

These young women enrolled in an influential Christian counseling center for help. That's not what they found.

Mercy Ministries: So Horrific They Have A Survivor Network

"At Mercy Ministries you will discover a group of real people dedicated to following our Lord and Savior, Jesus." :nochillbrit:

Supermodel Niki Taylor Critical After Crash : News Photo

Lou Taylor, the manager for supermodel Niki Taylor, talks about the condition of the 26-year-old model May 1, 2001 outside Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

We can. I think they have info. We’re just not gonna get it all at once like we think. We’ll have to wait and see. I just don’t want hate coming their way friday if it’s just a summary of stuff and some good insight because that’s why I loved listening to them in the first place and they have still done so much!

so just no hate for our girls y’all!

They’ll still attack them like they did last episode when they gave locals insight on what we were saying 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Lou Taylor used to work as a publicist and manager for model friend, Niki Taylor.

@Meaner03 I'm going to bed. I thought you might find this interesting if you haven't read it already:

These young women enrolled in an influential Christian counseling center for help. That's not what they found.

"At Mercy Ministries you will discover a group of real people dedicated to following our Lord and Savior, Jesus." :nochillbrit:

Lou Taylor, the manager for supermodel Niki Taylor, talks about the condition of the 26-year-old model May 1, 2001 outside Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.

Her eyes are so Scary, she looks Sweet but Psycho :jj:

• Like 2

I just "want" 2 simple things from Brit right now. 1) UNFOLLOW Scam-lou on Instagram

2) Arrange a huge/real tell-all interview with Oprah or whoever else idk:sobbing:  

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, sonostalgic said:

It saved her estate for sure. She could of lost everything .. (including her life, yes, I agree)

I think a temporary conservatorship would of been appropriate . Again, even if people were/are refusing to believe it “wasn’t THAT bad” and “she was just rebelling” .. okay fine, let’s put her state of mind aside for a second — She would of lost everything  .. not to mention she was surrounded by sycophants. She was lonely. Her cousin, “friends”, whatever .. Who knows how that would of turned out. It happens all the time. In a matter of years..it could of all been gone. 

So I’m glad that someone did something but I wish it could of been a temporary situation. She wasn’t well..the associated press (one of the most well respected reputable news organizations in the world) admitted they prepared an obituary for her. That’s what the majority of professionals, the majority of the industry, and the majority of the public were bracing themselves for. It was terrifying. 

Do I think she needs a conservatorship now? No. 

But @ the time .. Look at the other people this has happened to. Where are they now? 

Anyways .. I pray to god she’s able to be free (whatever that looks like for her. I think we all want her to find peace and feel some relief. Of course we all want her to be happy .. but personally, even more than that, I want her to experience some JOY again...that’s what’s missing from her smile - JOY. Happiness is fleeting .. Joy is something different. That’s all I want. Love you guys. ❤️)

Yeah, 'something' was needed in late 2007/early 2008.  She didn't need anything for the shaved head or 'dropping the kids', or anything like that.

It was just particularly late 2007/early 2008.

But, like we've said, it should have been temporary and was expected to be temporary, either ending in late 2008, 2009 or 2010.  But that never happened for some reason.  And part of the problem was taking away almost all her rights.

And apparently there were numerous evaluations in 2009, 2010 suggesting it wasn't needed by that time anymore.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

I just "want" 2 simple things for Brit right now. 1) UNFOLLOW Scam-lou on Instagram

2) Arrange a huge/real tell-all interview with Oprah or whoever else idk:sobbing:

I'd love this :tiffsniffle:

18 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

They think Lou and Niki are still linked somehow, i remember seeing their names associated a couple of times, also Nikki married her husband at cavalry chapel of Brentwood, and the pastor who married them was Rob Taylor, Lou's husband

https://www.cleveland19.com/story/5871120/model-nikki-taylor-marries-nascar-driver/ 

• Like 3