#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

When you look at this article and some pics of Britney and her kids in 2016 it seems like she was living a 'normal life' for a while...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3740485/Britney-Spears-shows-skin-shoulder-shorts-outing-brother-Bryan-sons.html

So for all this to happen with custody less than two years later supports the notion that at the end of the first residency they should have ended the conservatorship and not sign up for another residency in that span. 

Obviously 2009/2010 is already water under the bridge. 

But many were saying that she should have taken a break after the first residency and 2018 would have been the right time to end it.  That would have been the perfect time to do it.  Because she certainly doesn't need more custody stress at this stage of her life.

• Like 3

when you run a background check on Levin here is what you get on the job line

Lawyer, celebrity reporter, son at the devil 

SON AT THE DEVIL ? LOL, don't know if he is part of any cult but since he is gay i guess he is no part of the calvary chapel :jj:

• Like 6

Idk if it’s been discussed before but has anyone sent Britney’s mom the google doc we have on here? If she’s willing to help Britney maybe she can see it and go through it to help her and her lawyers see what we’ve uncovered and maybe things they haven’t looked into yet? 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, britneyluvva said:

Idk if it’s been discussed before but has anyone sent Britney’s mom the google doc we have on here? If she’s willing to help Britney maybe she can see it and go through it to help her and her lawyers see what we’ve uncovered and maybe things they haven’t looked into yet? 

I think someone posted some email address, but was it real? :idkney: would she even check it?

The other option is asking Anthony :ugh: maybe @Nels64 can contact him :blaughing:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think someone posted some email address, but was it real? :idkney: would she even check it?

The other option is asking Anthony :ugh: maybe @Nels64 can contact him :blaughing:

Or even her instagram dms followed by a little “check your dms sis” since we all know she likes to like her comments or even Jamie Lynn? But at this point idk if I want to side with Jamie Lynn just yet...

Can we stop with the f**king jokes now? All of you acting like this is all jokes n fun when she's wrapped by a trillion rope and has a tape mask all around her mouth , ears and eyes? Getting abused and now all of them are tightening the ropes on her because she's trying to free herself. 

This is all just depressing. I don't even know if Britney actually "has a ptoblem" for real and we're not aware of it all or this is the biggest slavery case in the world that the entire world is watching with their own eyes and aren't saying anything. 

• Like 3