#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

Hi guys i wanted to formally apologise saying i wish harvey levin would die ... I take that back never wish death on anyone shouldnt of said im usually against it but he makes me pure angry not an excuse.. so i wish that he just knew how it felt to be slapped on everything all over the media and deemed to be crazy. 

He’s just an ignorant misogynistic pig. I don’t think he can help himself. He’s just dumb.

Maybe Lou Taylor can educate him

FortunateInbornHoopoe-size_restricted.gi

• Like 6
12 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

This is super annoying because they only share one side of things, and that guy doubling down on the needing versus wanting thing... Sigh. I like Melanie Bromley but I disagree with her theory. 

She's a brainwashed ****. No one likes her, but you. 

11 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Wait wait wait...

First, I am 100% behind you and FreeBritney movement I want to help with anything I can...

Second...one thing we however do seem to be missing, are specific FACTS...Britney didn't end up in this situation because of a pink wig and some rebellious type behavior. It is FACT that she did not do what was needed to keep custody of her children(at the time). She did not show up to mandated court hearings. She did not submit mandated **** tests. She did not give her kids back at the time of her custody arrangement (hence the first hospitalization where she was held against her will). She absolutely was close to death...her mom even wrote in her book that Sam was trying to get her in a **** induced coma. These are things even regular people go to jail for and lose custody for. We can't act like some of these things (custody) were magically snatched away from her for no reason.

With that being said...nearly 12 years later she should NOT be paying for these mistakes. She has more than proven herself and I am praying she gets out of this situation. But as much we love her and want her free, we can't act like this entire situation didn't begin with Britney absolutely out of control. I am on everyone's side here...I want her free!...but we also can't pretend that long ago, Britney truly did need help that she didn't want. The saddest thing is I think she once again fell into the hands of bad people...looking at you Larry and Lou.

Everything that Britney was guilty of that you stated above still DOES NOT mean the outcome should have been a conservatorship. I know plenty of people who are on *****, alcoholics, bad parents, and while they need to get it together they sure don't need a conservatorship. 

• Like 6
39 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Anybody know lou taylor's residing address? I think we should send her a pink hat and a bunch of britney crying pictures every week with annoynomous name. 

Why Britney crying pictures? Thats sad and It makes her look powerless 

11 hours ago, Soni said:

So here is a better quality clip

Love that Sharon spoke and said all these women after their show tapes take their heels off and go barefoot. The narrative that was being painted was such a reach. They wanted to make it a point to say she was barefoot. Eve shut it down, too, by stating they were taking that as she is crazy for being barefoot.

• Like 6
11 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

And now Perez is writing that Britney's and Sam's relationship is in a trouble :

https://perezhilton.com/britney-spears-sam-asghari-conservatorship-battle/

That it is too much pression for Sam to handel this difficult situation Britney is in currently. 

Oh please! He can handle it especially for the fame and fortune. I like Sam, but just saying. It's a hard knock life. ?

9 hours ago, Avatar said:

Sounds like they’re trying to get the fans to turn on Lynne. 

Might be believable if the article didn’t have so many lies in it. 

I was just thinking the same thing. Trying to make her look bad. The devil works hard but Team B works harder.