#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

get a job Kevin!

Me to Kevin:

"have you ever tried Weight Watchers you FAT **** why dont you run you need to f**king jog pu$$y,yeah run, run *****"

This is pretty much what they do to get their way. Use the kids. It benefits Kevin for her to be under The conservatorship because Jamie pays him as he needs to. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

I’m all for the Britney army going after TMZ. They need to be expose with how they treat female stars. 

I'm in for it. They need to finally shut their f**king mouths and stop treating everyone as they want

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Ahhhh Kathy remember your Trump scandal? You're one mentally unstable ****, how about we put you under a consevatorship? 

"I don't think she should be free to make certain decisions" what a feminist statement!! Yes, let her daddy decide who she should sleep with, because that's not creepy at all right? She can't go out by herself, she can't talk to random people, she can't make friends on her own, she can't use her own social media accounts but that's ok because she's Britney -she shaved her head once so she is crazy forever- Spears!!

Who's Kathy and why do we care about her?

24 minutes ago, c.z said:

I think it's pretty disturbing that we haven't had any info on her visitation rights.

I'm afraid Jamie somehow is not letting the kids see her, and in my opinion that's the real reason she showed up to court on Friday.

My heart brakes for her :crying1:

That's exactly what I think. She must be deseperate to see them. Her situation is so sad.

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, c.z said:

I think it's pretty disturbing that we haven't had any info on her visitation rights.

I'm afraid Jamie somehow is not letting the kids see her, and in my opinion that's the real reason she showed up to court on Friday.

My heart breaks for her :crying1:

I'm sure she hasn't seen the kids in a while (well, at least not as often as last year) and that Jaime's threatening her with them. :mj: It's not a coincidence that we haven't seen her with the kids since last year. And that's ****** up. 

One of the main reasons of why the cship must end is that she deserves to fight for the joint custody. It's crazy to think that she only has visitation rights and that right now, the kids can't stay overnight with them.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, smouthwick said:

Who was on the team that wanted to put Courtney's daughter into conservatorship? 

I’m not really sure. It was initially her mother and sister in-law. Reva was about to put Frances under a c-ship and give a restraining order to Courtney, but she seemed familiar with them already, she even mentioned Britney and “the illegal he’ll” she’s been under. 

• Like 2