#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Catalin said:

A new hearing.

05/14/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

:idkney: They just snuck it in?

I looked at what it could include, and it could be anything from setting a court date to something about visitation, if it includes family law. I......

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

You guys... I wore my #FreeBritney shirt to therapy today and filled in my therapist on the movement. His professional opinion was that Britney's case is a human rights violation because we all deal with emotional distress, and if she can provide food, shelter, etc for herself based on the definition of what a conservatorship, she should not be under one. I mentioned how her team is exploiting her and how she clearly has been able to work nonstop for the past 11+ years! He's pro #FreeBritney. I told him ill take him to LA so he can be a legal representative on her case lol

It is still so CRAZY to me that she is able to tour worldwide, do a residency, and so much more, but be under a conservatorship!!!! How does that make ANY sense??? Ugh!

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Stevenroro said:

She's a nobody. Her career was over when she did that whole DT beheading pic. 

Everyone here downvoted me for saying how tacky it was but I said what I said! She can’t even use controversy to propel herself, literally people just don’t care. She sucks 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I just find it sadly ironic how ever since the whole #freebritney movement, she's all of a sudden been photographed "driving". It's like her team is trying SO damn hard to prove she's "free" and that we're all delusional when we KNOW the truth!

I just feel SO bad for Britney! I just feel like she's STILL paying the consequences for marrying K-fat and going crazy to this day, by being trapped in a never ending conservatorship.I bet if she knew how bad her life would turn out, she would've never gotten with that piece of garbage. The only thing she got out of him was her kids but was it even worth all the hell she went through and is still going through??

Despite K-Fat being a total piece of ****, I don't think marrying him was the issue (except for now abusing his power to get more money and for being a bad influence on her). If he was truly the issue, then I'm sure her and her parents wouldn't allow him to have full custody of the kids. It was all the hard ***** and partying and sleeping around, the crazy work hours (her mom wrote that she barely even saw her family back then), all the bad influences, and especially all the escape attempts from the paps (they were harder and creepier on her than on any other celeb in our time), and possibly also the media always criticizing her back in the day as well. Despite being more free back then, she was still trapped but in different ways and she was always vocal about that, though none of us really understood I guess. She and K-Fat (at last according to articles or maybe it's just her team lying again) are friends now in respect for their kids, but I don't know how much of that is true... I mean what kind of friend tries to nickel and dime you and using your kids as the bait  Honestly, I really don't know how she'll ever truly be free again unless she can end the C-Ship, leave her team, and leave K-Fat (but that can't happen until at least the kids are adults).

:( 

• Like 2

ok, Kathy Griffin is cancelled from now on, I've always liked her (say what you will) but she's literally speaking out of her *** now.. :badthoughts:

regarding Kevin.. umm, is anyone surprised?? a disgusting leech being a disgusting leech, what's new?! the paycheck he gets is UNREASONABLY huge.. a dirtbag with a failed career who's living off of his ex-wife's child support, not a cute look, what an absolute loser.. put him in the TRASH where he belongs.. :ohreallylol:

• Like 4
5 hours ago, joe sp said:

because he wants too... he cares about the money and satan spears is the one with the $$$ so he must agree with everything Jaimefer says

The sad thing is, he would make way more money if Britney was free because I'm sure she would pay whatever to this loser to have her babies. He only cares about the $$.

I can't go to bed without telling you that Julia Michaels took an original song  from Glory, the one that gives the NAME of the album cuz it was scrapped and she used it as her debut single under the NAME of:

Issues

I'm jealous, I'm overzealous
When I'm down, I get real down
When I'm high, I don't come down
I get angry, baby, believe me
I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just this fast
But you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too
No, you don't judge me
'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em
Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you
You do **** on purpose
You get mad and you break things
Feel bad, try to fix things
But you're perfect
Poorly wired circuit
And got hands like an ocean
Push you out, pull you back in
'Cause you don't judge me
No, you don't judge me
'Cause you see it from same point of view
'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
It takes to solve 'em
Yeah, I got issues
(I got issues, you got 'em too)
'Cause I got issues
(I got)
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
(You got 'em too)
Bask in the glory
(I got issues)
Of all our problems
(You got 'em too)
It takes to solve 'em
Yeah, I got issues (I got)
And one of them is how bad I need you (You got 'em too)
Yeah, I got issues (I got issues)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYygv7YLc1yiau07eRKIU
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCasivPssfu3g0cPN7p7l
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh5bNqe8ctiMBpad7OicO
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, DarkLord said:

I can't go to bed without telling you that Julia Michaels took an original song  from Glory, the one that gives the NAME of the album cuz it was scrapped and she used as her debut single under the NAME of:

Issues

A few artists, who Stargate and Benny Blanco refused to name, laid claim to the song. However, Michaels refused to give the song away as it felt "too much my story to give to someone else.#cite_note-4" style="color:#0b0080;" rel="external nofollow">[4]

with lyrics like "I got issues", I'm glad Julia kept it.. :ohreallylol:

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

I can't go to bed without telling you that Julia Michaels took an original song  from Glory, the one that gives the NAME of the album cuz it was scrapped and she used as her debut single under the NAME of:

Issues

I'm jealous, I'm overzealous
When I'm down, I get real down
When I'm high, I don't come down
I get angry, baby, believe me
I could love you just like that
And I could leave you just this fast
But you don't judge me
No, you don't judge me
'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
It takes to solve 'em
Yeah, I got issues
You do **** on purpose
You get mad and you break things
Feel bad, try to fix things
But you're perfect
Poorly wired circuit
And got hands like an ocean
Push you out, pull you back in
'Cause you don't judge me
No, you don't judge me
'Cause you see it from same point of view
'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
It takes to solve 'em
Yeah, I got issues
(I got issues, you got 'em too)
'Cause I got issues
(I got)
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
(You got 'em too)
Bask in the glory
(I got issues)
Of all our problems
(You got 'em too)
It takes to solve 'em
Yeah, I got issues (I got issues)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYygv7YLc1yiau07eRKIU
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCasivPssfu3g0cPN7p7l
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh5bNqe8ctiMBpad7OicO

This is hot Tea