#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Yeah I think this 100%. I see her situation and Britney’s situations being extremely similar. They even happened at the same time. 

But just like Britney has fight in her, I think JL may have fight in her as well. 

For sure, she really stepped up as a mother.  But I imagine the situation being a difficult one for her. Her parents most likely were pre-occupied with Britney, especially surrounding the c-ship. She needed guidance, here we have this woman who specializes in "helping women" and dealing with teenage moms.  It makes sense. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, zone said:

What the fans needs to understand is that is more important to care about Britney the person and not about Britney the artist which she is clearly the money machine of her team. People were complaining that she does not care, because we didn't know all these, now that we know can you understand her case and why she does not care about her career like she used to?

Sorry but when did your Britney's passion start?

I mean we didn't know all these things (we still don't know 100% of the truth nowdays...) but we knew about the c-ship, we knew that Britney was always unconfortable during interviews and that she always looked her team like "can i say that?", we knew that she was akward/sad during the M&Gs but we all supported her for these 10 years with albums, perfumes, tours, vegas...

Why changing it now? Because when she was on top on the world with Circus and FF it had nosense, it was cool being her fan, now that nobody cares about her "we have to care about the person, not the artist". I will support her music, because like I always said with this freebritney thing we don't know all the truth of this story and if Britney is really acting in the paparazzi pictures that means that she is ok with that.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

what's the use? You should've done this with Blackout.

Britney was nowhere at her best and was facing so many struggles yet her team made her release an album to cash in some $$$. Same with Circus. FF wasn't anything at all she wanted it to be...

we should have boycotted ALL these eras. doing it now is being late to a party that's been going for 10 years lol.

but we didn't know back then, we know now.

39 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

The reason why Britney is being hurt for the last 20 years is because you guys are supporting her work. 

It’s a really sad reality but it’s the truth nonetheless. 

This. And they're stupid enough to do it again. :icant2: Like someone else said, that's their prerogative.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

@Applejack @BKSTYL3 seems like the IRS is going to received a couple of emails about Jamie's business following the savebritney post on instagram with the list of companies file we made :jj:

i sent my letter to the irs on monday  w/ the PDF you complied. :jj:

We should send these to Team Tristar and Britney's shitty family:

https://www.ipoopyou.com/orders/new

https://www.poopsenders.com/

• Like 7
58 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Dr James Edward Spar is the geriatric psychiatrist Samuel Ingham and Team c-ship choosed to back them up on taking away Britney's right to have a lawyer . 

He is also probably the doctor who diagnosticated Britney at the Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital to put her under the c-ship .

Now that we have seen how Samuel operated to put Casey Kasem under the c-ship, choosed the people to work with, and having the hospital keeping him locked against medical and judge advice . It is possible that the choice of this doctor is not a coincidence .

Dr James Edward Spar is now also wanted by team hunting the c-ship monster, let's find as much information as we can on him

do you think that if contacted, I mean, I know it's almost like talking to a big celebrity, but do you think it would help if we somehow managed to contact that Streisand attorney she had hired back then? Can an attorney offer their services without the client (in this case Britney) actually asking for it?

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Behind the Britney Story: A Conversation With Writer Jenny Eliscu

You’ve heard her quote from the documentary Britney: For the Record about how she feels like a prisoner. Did you get that vibe from her?
The thing is, when I met with her, I wasn’t looking for that. I had started to feel uncomfortable with all the restrictions, like submitting my questions for approval and not being left alone with her. And whenever I asked who was making these rules, I was told it had to do with the conservatorship. Like most people, I didn’t know much about conservatorships or how they’re supposed to work. Of course, the funny coincidence is that the most famous conservatorship in recent years isn’t even Britney’s: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were being run by a government conservatorship. And we see how brilliantly that turned out.

Anyway, I had done some preliminary research into it, but I was not yet aware how hard Britney had tried to fight it initially and why. As my research progressed, it started to become clear to me that this might not be something that should still be in place. Because it is designed, ideally, to protect people who are seriously ill. We’re talking about people who are non compos mentis, according to the lawyers I consulted. Or they’re in a vegetative state. Or they’re just so old that they can’t take care of themselves anymore. But Britney? It was making less and less sense as time went on.

So, as I say, it wasn’t until after my last meeting with her that I realized how far beyond the scope of my interview this level of control extended into all facets of her life. And so, unfortunately, I wasn’t, like, checking to see if she blinked out an S.O.S. code or whatever. But in hindsight, I did have a new understanding of the quote of hers at the end of the story, which is the last thing she said to me, in the context of being interviewed. She was describing this song she wrote about artistic expression and masquerade — pretending to be other people and putting on shows. And she says, “Through this, you create your world.” The song is about a girl who likes to live in a world of make-believe, and she’s got all these people trying to come into her world that she didn’t invite in. It’s pretty telling. When you think about it, Britney Spears is an artist — a pop artist, in the truest sense — and sometimes artists do crazy things. I’m not sure why Britney isn’t allowed to act out in the ways that we normally consider acceptable from artists. And we’re guilty too because we created this Britney Spears character and we won’t let her change.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/behind-the-britney-story-a-conversation-with-writer-jenny-eliscu-68829/

I’m disgusted by her brainwashed family and her trashy *** handlers. FREE BRITNEY

• Like 8
1 minute ago, BKSTYL3 said:

i sent my letter to the irs on monday  w/ the PDF you complied. :jj:

We should send these to Team Tristar and Britney's shitty family:

https://www.ipoopyou.com/orders/new

https://www.poopsenders.com/

I mean they probably went from "Brintey's army can't do **** to ust" to "Oh **** the IRS is after us"

Next step is the FBI motherf**kers , even though Samuel is already concerned by an investigation for homicide .

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

Looks like JL kid was baptized yesterday. I’m assuming Brit wasn’t there- you KNOW they would’ve snatched that photo op. I would never miss my niece/nephew anything. I’m so close w my sister. There has to be something weird between them...

was she baptized by Lou's hot godly husband? :wontcry:

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

do you think that if contacted, I mean, I know it's almost like talking to a big celebrity, but do you think it would help if we somehow managed to contact that Streisand attorney she had hired back then? Can an attorney offer their services without the client (in this case Britney) actually asking for it?

The only hole i see is us (us citizen needed i guess) suing the whole c-ship team for fraudulent conservatorship and going after them all. Not going after the is Britney's should be under a c-ship (let this be another case) but straight up accuse the whole team behind this of something fraudulent, so like for the Casey Kasem's case, there could be an investigation including for exemple the contact between team c-ship and Samuel Ingham, or even the judge. For that we sure would need a f**king lawyer as big and as important as Adam Streisand and surely some bodyguards watch us when we go to sleep .

In this case the lawyer would be our attorney and not Britney .

• Like 8
25 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

She still shares tweets about Britney. But I've been questioning her ever since she tweeted that Britney needs to hire Mariah's former manager:

Bildresultat för mariah carey gif

Is this for real? Stella is just as evil and manipulative as Loucifer and Sam Lutfi. Ew, wtf. :wtf: She wouldn't save Britney, she would ruin her.

• Like 3
Just now, Meaner03 said:

The only hole i see is us (us citizen needed i guess) suing the whole c-ship team for fraudulent conservatorship and going after them all. Not going after the is Britney's should be under a c-ship (let this be another case) but straight up accuse the whole team behind this of something fraudulent, so like for the Casey Kasem's case, there could be an investigation including for exemple the contact between team c-ship and Samuel Ingham, or even the judge. For that we sure would need a f**king lawyer and surely some bodyguards watch us when we go to sleep .

In this case the lawyer would be our attorney and not Britney .

I was going to ask if we could rightfully sue them. The people vs. Team C-Ship, or something. It seemed far fetched, though, so I didn't say anything. From a legal standpoint, is it possible?

• Like 3