#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

D5WUP3bX4AE1IGX.jpg

This is it guys, Jamie Spears is a disgusting pig for doing this to Britney. Judge Reva Goetz is also a disgrace for not looking after the conservatee’s best interest and, shockingly, denying Britney the right to trusted legal counsel when her interests are DIRECTLY conflicting with those who were supposed to run the conservatorship. Her entire family is complicit for not moving ONE finger to back her up! All trash from the same dumpster. All vile and repulsive. They probably enjoy living a life of luxuries BRITNEY is providing through her hard earned international brand. How many times have we seen Britney enjoying her time with her dead beat father and her sell out mother before these legal shackles were put in place???

• Like 7

She says she loves what she does, producers praise her up and down for her work ethic, she writes for her albums, and ultimately this is her job.  I will support her hard work and her dream.  She doesn’t deserve to fail because her team sucks major ***.  I may not buy multiple copies anymore.  They get the majority of their money from her deals/live shows anyways.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

There is also the possibilty to write a letter to Brenda J Penny in the name of the #FreeBritney movement .

In this letter we could write our concern about Britney's spears right being denied, our fears taking in consideration that her appointed attorney is concerned by an investigation for an homicide where he was infact the appointed attorney of the conservatee (his role is already documented on court paper)

Our concern about Britney assets and financial situation, as of today Jamie is the sole conservator of Britney estate and he clearly does not have the competence to manage this + all companies he created post c-ship that scream for money laudering .

We conclude by asking take in consideration those information, and make sure Britney is not at risk bla bla bla

I actually have thought of this. I was thinking it might me a good idea to send her a file with all what we’ve gathered to support it. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Catalin said:

"And should Ms. Spears ask to be released, her cause would probably be led by the man the court appointed to be her chief advocate, a lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III. Mr. Ingham’s role is, among other things, to ensure that the conservators do not loot her assets, abuse their power or inappropriately restrict her freedom."

Source:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.amp.html

While also getting paid 10 grand a week... would he really let go of the bone?

D5WUP3bX4AE1IGX.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I actually have thought of this. I was thinking it might me a good idea to send her a file with all what we’ve gathered to support it. 

I can't imagine the judge taking time to read fan mail :britannoyed: 

:kidcries:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'm in

Don't care about "I need new music", I'm not supporting an illegal scheme even if it takes work from me to not purchase anything

Streaming the music (or finding other -cough- illicit ways) and not supporting Vegas or merch at all seems like a fair compromise. :mhm:

• Like 5