#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

what's the use? You should've done this with Blackout.

Britney was nowhere at her best and was facing so many struggles yet her team made her release an album to cash in some $$$. Same with Circus. FF wasn't anything at all she wanted it to be...

we should have boycotted ALL these eras. doing it now is being late to a party that's been going for 10 years lol.

I wasnt aware of all these back then

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

what's the use? You should've done this with Blackout.

Britney was nowhere at her best and was facing so many struggles yet her team made her release an album to cash in some $$$. Same with Circus. FF wasn't anything at all she wanted it to be...

we should have boycotted ALL these eras. doing it now is being late to a party that's been going for 10 years lol.

I wasn't around during those times, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the fanbase wasn't aware of all the things going behind closed doors back then.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, sibode said:

GUYS... I just can't, I'm sorry.

I'm one of the first to commit in the #FreeBritney movement and I'll keep doing it at least 1 hour per day until something will change.

But I'M FREAKING STARVING for new music from her. I can't wait to hear her voice in a new song.

Please let me do this! :kyliecry:

You can stream the audio/video on vevo but dont buy it in itunes etc

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

I wasn't around during those times, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the fanbase wasn't aware of all the things going behind closed doors back then.

This

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, zone said:

You can stream the audio/video on vevo but dont buy it in itunes etc

So that she'll be seen as a "has been" and not an innovative singer with high quality productions?

I want this c-ship to end (even if we don't know for sure her medical condition as doctors do),
but I want as well that people see her work and passion for music. Glory was so Britney and it/she deserved moar.

And if exhale stops buying her products, believe me... They'd still get a lot of money
and this will force her to perform just her classics and her obsolete music over and over again.

• Like 2

To me this sounds like the work of a bitter former fan, or dedicated lifelong hater. There’s literally not once shred of neutral analysis here, just contempt and bitterness.

As for the things we can fact check - Britney lost her voice before MMC? :schoolingtime: She’s not a great actress? :nynod: She may have dabbled in *****? :clap1: 

Britney was never short of talent, despite what the non-fans think. Was she manufactured? Of course. It doesn’t mean that she wasn’t creative or some talentless country girl who got lucky. 

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

ChubbyLameBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

Hmmm, is B Team PR actually smart enough to purposely put out contradictory images of BritBrit, so that the general public think that the only conspiracy is that they are hiding how unwell she is? Make the GP feel that they have uncovered the conspiracy, and they wont look any harder - like at the conservatorship and shady dealings around her finnacial affairs. As well as divert attention to mental health, not the conservatorship; and Britney, not the team. They have failed to think this one through, and continue to underestimate the fanbase. Plus they're fixer clearly has limited awareness of the power of social media. Hey fixer team - go back to the 90s!!! ???

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, sibode said:

So that she'll be seen as a "has been" and not an innovative singer with high quality productions?

I want this c-ship to end (even if we don't know for sure her medical condition as doctors do),
but I want as well that people see her work and passion for music. Glory was so Britney and it/she deserved moar.

And if exhale stops buying her products, believe me... They'd still get a lot of money
and this will force her to perform just her classics and her obsolete music over and over again.

What the fans needs to understand is that is more important to care about Britney the person and not about Britney the artist which she is clearly the money machine of her team. People were complaining that she does not care, because we didn't know all these, now that we know can you understand her case and why she does not care about her career like she used to?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

:gloria:

Watch her also resume writing those updates on her website / social media where she shades the people she works with and exposes the industry.

I'm here for InControlney :omg:

watch her do oldschool letters or even little vlogs about what is up

watch her get in touch with sam again :wow:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Sorry, but I can’t. 

I am for freeBritney but I can’t boycott her. She will feel so hurt for this and plus I need new music sooo bad! 

Btw on 10th May she has a court for cship fingers crossed!

I will copy/paste what i said before.

What the fans needs to understand is that is more important to care about Britney the person and not about Britney the artist which she is clearly the money machine of her team. People were complaining that she does not care, because we didn't know all these, now that we know can you understand her case and why she does not care about her career like she used to?

• Like 1

Britney wont be free after May 10th. It will take more than one court hearing for this to go through its due process, unless something quite exceptional is presented. But this may at least be a start of the process. And the most hardy of fans will see this through.

That said, if a major leak happens to fall in just the right authorities, we could see some sudden action, even if just dissplacement of the conservator. 

• Like 8