#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

30 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Discredited. It's bullsh*t from a psychic reading, that's their source. 

Speaking of psychics, do you recall the one that Britney consulted with during the Stages documentary, who told her she’d have one kid? I’d really love his take on the following:

britney-spears-sons-horizontal-zoom-81d7

Spoiler

:jj:

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Guys Brenda Penny has been promoted as judge in 2018 , she was not in charge as a judge of Britney c-ship before that .

This status hearing asked by the court is a first since the c-ship started but it is hard to know what's behind that, Andrew wallet resignation , Britney's declaration made on the same day , media coverage and pressure made since the #freebritney movement , information in Brenda's hands we don't even have a clue about... 

We just don't know what led to this hearing , actually but she is the first judge to ask for it, hell she could be the reason why Andrew ran away if she is not corrupt (which seems the case) cuz he knew the game was over now .

I've just made quick research on her, and the opposite of reva goetz who was parading around LA to promote c-ship and teach how to make it work, Brenda was on seminar/events that prevent and warn against c-ship abuse . I will try to post the link later today (hope i saved them)

Page 3

https://spectruminstitute.org/state-bar/attachments-to-state-bar-complaint.pdf

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Speaking of psychics, do you recall the one that Britney consulted with during the Stages documentary, who told her she’d have one kid? I’d really love his take on the following:

britney-spears-sons-horizontal-zoom-81d7

Hide contents

:jj:

Was that psychic a raging feminist and maybe daughter only counts? :evilpatrick:

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Guys Brenda Penny has been promoted as judge in 2018 , she was not in charge as a judge of Britney c-ship before that .

This status hearing asked by the court is a first since the c-ship started but it is hard to know what's behind that, Andrew wallet resignation , Britney's declaration made on the same day , media coverage and pressure made since the #freebritney movement , information in Brenda's hands we don't even have a clue about... 

We just don't know what led to this hearing , actually but she is the first judge to ask for it, hell she could be the reason why Andrew ran away if she is not corrupt (which seems the case) cuz he knew the game was over now .

I've just made quick research on her, and the opposite of reva goetz who was parading around LA to promote c-ship and teach how to make it work, Brenda was on seminar/events that prevent and warn against c-ship abuse . I will try to post the link later today (hope i saved them)

Wait! Really? 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, falka said:

Was that psychic a raging feminist and maybe daughter only counts? :evilpatrick:

It was a male psychic, so that seems unlikely. Simplest explanation: all psychics are borderline sociopathic frauds, and intentionally take advantage of emotionally vulnerable people seeking help for their own monetary gain. :mhm: 

The entire “profession” should be completely illegal; countless “psychics” have actually ruined police investigations with their BS tips (which US LE embarrassingly continues to unofficially utilize), thereby leaving the perpetrator free and family of the victim devastated.

• Like 7

Guys, according to this website, Britney had the right to fight the C-Ship, even through a public jury:

The court investigator gives neutral information about your case to the judge. The investigator will call you and set up a visit with you and the proposed conservatee. Sometimes, s/he will meet with you and the proposed conservatee more than once.

The Court wants the investigator to:

• Have a private interview with the proposed conservatee.
  • Explain how the conservatorship will change his/her life. 
  • Explain what will happen at the hearing.
  • Explain about the proposed conservatee’s right to fight the conservatorship, to have a lawyer, to have a different conservator and to have a trial by jury if s/he wants it.
  • If the proposed conservatee does not have the ability to understand or to give an opinion, the investigator will decide if a lawyer should be appointed to represent him/her
  • Review the petitioner’s Confidential Supplemental Information form and get more information if needed
  • Find out if the proposed conservatee is willing and able to come to the hearing. The investigator is allowed to look at the proposed conservatee’s confidential medical records.
  • See if the proposed conservatee is able to fill out an affidavit of voter registration.
  • Write a confidential report for the Court and send a copy to the conservator and the conservator’s lawyer.
  • Make recommendations to the judge about your case.

https://www.occourts.org/self-help/probate/conservatorship/

sooo is Britney’s c-ship jurisdiction from california?

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Wait, Samuel D. Ingham (Britney's corrupted and appointed lawyer) is also in the same list as her.

giphy.webp

That doesn't say much. They work in the same field. 

By the way, no wonder Jon Eardley and Adam Streisand were ejected from the courtroom. They were fighting against the conservatorship. This is how you know Samuel Ingham was appointed by Jamie and not Britney herself. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

They are under the spotlight because of the way accuse them to treat Britney and they know the can't mess up on this. It's our silence and everybody's silence around her who have made things worst .

The reason for the fanbase's silence is because of the narrative from her team.  A false comeback narrative since Circus.  This is the nonsense they kept promising. 

But even if Circus was well-executed, it should have ended after in 2010.  Indeed, it seems that Britney herself petitioned the court multiple times to end the conservatorship.  The Femme Fatale era pretty much 'destroyed' her career/ her image. (Although if she makes the effort she can look way better)

The conservatorship was supposed to end by late 2008 but why didn't it???  

I mean Britney Jean?????? Larry Lou and her idiotic trailer trash father had no problems with this bullsh*t being released; And Britney gets the blame for that piece of **** album.

• Like 7