#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

First of all, no. Glory was a return to form that shows that she can in fact sing and I don't know why people think she needs to be some vocal diva or something. She's a pop star and has multifaceted talent so no she doesn't need to be a great singer, just one that can effectively portray what she's trying to sell and obviously we all enjoy it. You would also have to be blind to suggest that she's minimally talented. Her dancing speaks for itself. It may not be the same today but she has put so much into choreo over the years. I know I could never do that. As far as her acting goes, well yeah it's not the best but she's pretty convincing in her music videos and I feel like with the right role she could do a good enough job. 

8 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Heyyyyy, that's my highlighting. :tiffanynod:

But yeah, y'all, I was gonna say.... its time to team up with the Twitter army and pass them things. They're the best at making noise.

Yaaaas! Keep pushing court documents, tax statements etc. Get that **** out there, everywhere. 

And yes to this also:

5 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

I’m really shook and shocked that all the American fans are really doing nothing but posting tea instead of reporting everything to the authority.

we’re talking about money laundry and we’re still discussing it on exhale 

go call the police, go call the governer 

WORK *****

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Heyyyyy, that's my highlighting. :tiffanynod:

But yeah, y'all, I was gonna say.... its time to team up with the Twitter army and pass them things. They're the best at making noise.

It's actually thanks to twitter that I found this instagram page.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Idk. I know y’all hate JL on here. But I think she’s just almost as trapped as Britney is. JL always came off as sly and smart to me. 

The overall vibe I get from her is: “look what happened to Britney, I need to play my cards right.”

The Spears girls are ALL rebellious and independent women. I think JL is playing the long con with the family and everyone around. 

Would you rather have a successful career and end up in Brit’s situation? Or would you rather get close to the enemy and live a somewhat normal life in Kentwood?

I’d like to believe JL is still working for Britney but she’s just being careful as ****. 

I don't hate JL, I don't think she is evil, I think she drank the kool-aid. She herself went though a terrible situation at a very young age. Lou probably became the "savior" by helping her deal with it.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I wasn't around during those times, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the fanbase wasn't aware of all the things going behind closed doors back then.

it was pretty obvious especially with the Rebellion and Mona Lisa things...

younger fans may have not know this, but those who have been stanning her sincr the beginning definitely knew about it all

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

For some reasons emailmypussy stopped sharing threads, we can't do **** without a big account :paper:

She still shares tweets about Britney. But I've been questioning her ever since she tweeted that Britney needs to hire Mariah's former manager:

Bildresultat för mariah carey gif

• Like 7