#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I live in Europe and I could never fly to Vegas, so I have never and I will never support her residency :lollipop: if you want to hit her team don't support Vegas. 

For the music, I will definitely support her if she gives me masterpieces like glory. 

But according to this sources she won't lift a finger until she's free :airpls:

21 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Guys Brenda Penny has been promoted as judge in 2018 , she was not in charge as a judge of Britney c-ship before that .

This status hearing asked by the court is a first since the c-ship started but it is hard to know what's behind that, Andrew wallet resignation , Britney's declaration made on the same day , media coverage and pressure made since the #freebritney movement , information in Brenda's hands we don't even have a clue about... 

We just don't know what led to this hearing , actually but she is the first judge to ask for it, hell she could be the reason why Andrew ran away if she is not corrupt (which seems the case) cuz he knew the game was over now .

I've just made quick research on her, and the opposite of reva goetz who was parading around LA to promote c-ship and teach how to make it work, Brenda was on seminar/events that prevent and warn against c-ship abuse . I will try to post the link later today (hope i saved them)

She's her savior :yesplease:

• Like 5
3 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Sorry, but I can’t. 

I am for freeBritney but I can’t boycott her. She will feel so hurt for this and plus I need new music sooo bad! 

Btw on 10th May she has a court for cship fingers crossed!

I'm sorry but we have to try to do it!

• Like 4

She's had years of therapy and care, and this time, she knew the signs when she needed help. With the support of [boyfriend] Sam Asghari and her father [Jamie Spears] she made the decision to get help and she's very proud of that

Oh God pls. They've been telling us the same bullsh*ts for weeks now.

And they need to stop writing "a source said" we all know it's papa spears/ loucifer behind these poorly written articles  

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, MattVirbToxic said:

I live in Europe and I could never fly to Vegas, so I have never and I will never support her residency :lollipop: if you want to hit her team don't support Vegas. 

For the music, I will definitely support her if she gives me masterpieces like glory. 

But according to this sources she won't lift a finger until she's free :airpls:

It could be true if jamies outburst was actually lou taylor.. something just tells me she runs jamies account too idk why... Just everythung the god bible quotes etc scream lou and there on britneys,lous and jamie idk just seems fishy 

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Ya’ll I kind of skimmed the last few pages but can’t really tell if I missed anything. Help a brother out? :gelis:

32 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Guys Brenda Penny has been promoted as judge in 2018 , she was not in charge as a judge of Britney c-ship before that .

This status hearing asked by the court is a first since the c-ship started but it is hard to know what's behind that, Andrew wallet resignation , Britney's declaration made on the same day , media coverage and pressure made since the #freebritney movement , information in Brenda's hands we don't even have a clue about... 

We just don't know what led to this hearing , actually but she is the first judge to ask for it, hell she could be the reason why Andrew ran away if she is not corrupt (which seems the case) cuz he knew the game was over now .

I've just made quick research on her, and the opposite of reva goetz who was parading around LA to promote c-ship and teach how to make it work, Brenda was on seminar/events that prevent and warn against c-ship abuse . I will try to post the link later today (hope i saved them)

6 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Jansen just liked this post! Omg we are so on to something here 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Jansen just liked this post! Omg we are so on to something here 

holy **** , i knew we were on something with all those shady companies it smells like fried cheese grits money laundering from miles away, we need to convince the IRS to investigate that **** , it will end them . 

• Like 8