#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

The article is just BS, lbr.

And since there's nothing relevant there... isn't Britney's belly button look weird in this pic?

britney-spears-at-home.png

i think it's cute, every since POMney got all skinny in 2015 her belly retained a liiiittle fat on that area.
She probably doesn't bother about it enough to do a diet or to do any procedures for it.
I actually love how mature she is with her body, never doing any sugery to change it like other celebs.

4 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

i think it's cute, every since POMney got all skinny in 2015 her belly retained a liiiittle fat on that area.
She probably doesn't bother about it enough to do a diet or to do any procedures for it.
I actually love how mature she is with her body, never doing any sugery to change it like other celebs.

I think she got lipo back in the day.

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

How do you know they’re being malicious or dabbling in illegal activity?

Why would a judge push this through?

Idk. I’m HOPING you are all wrong and that everything is fine. I hope Britney is safe.

Corruption. Money. 

I'm on the fence about Jamie and Larry.... but for the most part think they're greedy control freaks (which is probably quite natural in Hollywood/ music industry anyway).

I *think Jamie struggles with rage issues and I don't think his presence in Britney's is particularly positive for her and her wellbeing  (all speculation ofc but the sense I get). I believe the stuff about her being afraid of him as a child and and I thinks that's still the case for her ads an adult woman. I think Lynne Spears is also afraid of him and why she's acting out passively. But yes, we don't know any of this for sure.

Whereas with Lou, I have no doubts is a depraved and trash human being.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Why would a judge push this through?

From what I know, there was a judge named Reva (I don't remember her surname) who had something to do with denying Britney access to her own lawyers. From what we also know here, she's corrupt. So, yeah...

In the case of Britney (who's a worldwide superstar and has millions of dollars), money can play a big part in decision making. Corruption is, unfortunately, a very real and existing problem in our society...

• Like 3

what's the use? You should've done this with Blackout.

Britney was nowhere at her best and was facing so many struggles yet her team made her release an album to cash in some $$$. Same with Circus. FF wasn't anything at all she wanted it to be...

we should have boycotted ALL these eras. doing it now is being late to a party that's been going for 10 years lol.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

what's the use? You should've done this with Blackout.

Britney was nowhere at her best and was facing so many struggles yet her team made her release an album to cash in some $$$. Same with Circus. FF wasn't anything at all she wanted it to be...

we should have boycotted ALL these eras. doing it now is being late to a party that's been going for 10 years lol.

Really should have done it with circus

GUYS... I just can't, I'm sorry.

I'm one of the first to commit in the #FreeBritney movement and I'll keep doing it at least 1 hour per day until something will change.

But I'M FREAKING STARVING for new music from her. I can't wait to hear her voice in a new song.

Please let me do this! :kyliecry:

• Like 6