#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, Goku said:

Imagine if she starts to use socials for real after the end of the CP...

Her goofy captions, the videos, good music promo, shades, stories... a dream... literally a dream...

Basically, the basic social activity that the other fanbases take for granted and we never fully experienced.

giphy.webp?cid=790b76115cc5f894364a46725

I was thinking the other day about how she used to run her website and post stuff and letters and so. She could've been a pioneer in social media and YouTube, etc

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Lots of dragging going on in here and that one dude who keeps asking for Rebellion, but anything else I may have missed? :hiii:

Apparently Britney finally got to see her boys today.

Just wait until naysayers say that's somehow our fault, too. (That it took so long, I mean.)

• Like 8
Just now, Nels64 said:

Yeah forreal. Is it also our fault they took her internet access away? (Probably depending on what you qualify as being at fault) But a grown woman shouldn’t be having to be granted permission to use the f**king internet. 

Oh, they don't believe that. Britney's always seen with different phones, dontchayaknow. (Also its a battery pack, as two different people have tried to claim in two different threads.) :shameless:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

Oh, they don't believe that. Britney's always seen with different phones, dontchayaknow. (Also its a battery pack, as two different people have tried to claim in two different threads.) :shameless:

she's also been able to lose weight every other day

• Like 3
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

What did he do?

he was born..

2 hours ago, indyRS said:

Can we close this thread?

The speculations are getting way out of hand.

This should have been closed as soon as it started. Especially with the fans who were messaging Sam Lutfi. It's sick and disrespectful to not give Britney the privacy she needs after asking for it. I know I partook in some discussion prior. However...

I agree that something odd may be going on. But discussing it continuously in this thread with the insane theories is just poor taste.

It's only gonna get worse with some of the overbearing fans on here.

if you dont like it leave?

1 hour ago, Nata said:

A sad photo in my eyes.

Noticed how larry eyes on her.. creepy

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Sorry but if you keep feeding the machine you’re complicit in her enslavement.

Never said I will. Just said it’s a difficult decision, which it IS. Think Glory era. She was so passionated about it. She had lots of songwriting credits in that album, she came up with concepts and even promoted with performances and festivals we hadn’t had for a long time. That era was something she truly wanted to be with involved in, yet she wasn’t a free girl. It’s hard. But I’m sure I won’t support her dad/team if she is still under the conservatorship.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, xxswingthefocus said:

Wow I have not posted on here since the Circus tour kicked off. Anyway, I’m finding his choice of emoji interesting given the avatar of the late BritneysTruth acct...

Omg ur a genius I just said earlier in this thread that I thought Britney’s truth was Sam!!!! How strange that this matches it up bc it’s like a little too random 

sam=@britneystruth confirmed :unreal:

8 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Omg ur a genius I just said earlier in this thread that I thought Britney’s truth was Sam!!!! How strange that this matches it up bc it’s like a little too random 

sam=@britneystruth confirmed :unreal:

Omg I want this plot twist to be real. I'd love for Sam to not be a Patsy

• Like 3