#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

If Britney can work every day, go on world tours and everything, it's really odd and questionable that she can't take care of herself and her finances. She's clearly not a "younger person who have been seriously impaired" or a adult with "developmental disabilities".

That's the whole point. This c-ship is for people who basically can not function. That's not the Britney's case at all. We need a serious investigation and Britney needs a lawyer to represent her.

7 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

***** please. like a magical new disease was discovered that only britney's team knows about? sure jan. THAT makes sense.

What we need to remember is that the first time Britney Spears was taken to a mental hospital is the night back in 2007/08, she locked herself inside her bathroom with her two kids acting like someone or something was threatening her. That night they had to take her against her will too. That was the night that made us all think about the everytime video and worrying the worst...  If this wasn't a mental breakdown what was it ? A staged thing by her team to make her look like she's crazy ? sure jan :sassybrit:

I'm not saying she's seriously ill and I hate to bring up this old sad memory but I do believe that with everything Britney Spears has lived, I would not be surprised that sometimes she breaks down and need some serious medical help to get better and not worst. 

I'm not saying that she needs the c-ship but she may have some issues that need serious attention from time to time, everybody would need that after living what she lived. So, again, fans have uncovered weird things about the actual c-ship but we, the fans, don't know and can't know about Britney Spears state and we don't know and can't know what she really needs. Hammering a definition of the c-ship won't change anything. You can take the definition of depression and suddenly half of the human kind is cured because, you know, they don't respond positive to that specific definition so surely they are fine. Psychology, psychiatry and everything related to mental health is not an exact science and is way way more tricky and complex than a definition found on the internet. That includes c-ship. Some people are under c-ship and they live their life very well on their own, it can be a safety thing so they don't break down too hard if it happens again. 

You do realise that Britney is a woman who needs to empty a clothes store to go shopping peacefully ? That she needs to hire lookalikes to fool people and sneak away in peace ? The anxiety she shows from time to time doesn't come from anywhere and I don't think it comes from her team in particular. 

She's not a defenseless, scared and powerless little lamb in prison... If she felt like it wasn't right she would have come up and speak up... So sure there's some weird people around her and some weird events and it should be taken care of... but how could we know that she's not actively working on changing the staff, the team ? 

and when you say "We need a serious investigation" there's a mistake there -> we don't need an investigation but she needs it. 

We should accept that whatever fans uncovered and the ending of this whole story we probably would never know what really happened and what is going to happen. Even if she Britney got out of the c-ship she will not come up like "yay, they were so mean to me" and tell all of her story. 

It's been 20 years that everyone want, not only a piece of her, but a piece of her intimate privacy and it feels like it's tearing her apart.

What do you imagine Britney's feeling like if she was reading this thread ? That she would be proud and thankfull ? Honestly I bet she would get scared of fans, because I know that if I opened an internet page and discover that hundred of people are trying to investigate my private life I would be really scared of them. Don't ever wait for her to actknowledge us on this because it won't happen. I'm sure she loves her fans but not the circus that is happening right now. Hell is paved with good intentions :gtfo:

I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude or to proove anything but it's just how I feel about the whole situation. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, xxswingthefocus said:

Wow I have not posted on here since the Circus tour kicked off. Anyway, I’m finding his choice of emoji interesting given the avatar of the late BritneysTruth acct...

The avatar of Britney's truth if I remember correctly was a Husky and language was smart and sophisticated.The documents were from 2002 ,same as the poem of 2006 ...it's not Sam A.because you do not investigate the episode of the model girl who "accidentally"sees and takes a picture of Britney at the hairdressers.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

What we need to remember is that the first time Britney Spears was taken to a mental hospital is the night back in 2007/08, she locked herself inside her bathroom with her two kids acting like someone or something was threatening her. That night they had to take her against her will too. That was the night that made us all think about the everytime video and worrying the worst...  If this wasn't a mental breakdown what was it ? A staged thing by her team to make her look like she's crazy ? sure jan :sassybrit:

I'm not saying she's seriously ill and I hate to bring up this old sad memory but I do believe that with everything Britney Spears has lived, I would not be surprised that sometimes she breaks down and need some serious medical help to get better and not worst. 

I'm not saying that she needs the c-ship but she may have some issues that need serious attention from time to time, everybody would need that after living what she lived. So, again, fans have uncovered weird things about the actual c-ship but we, the fans, don't know and can't know about Britney Spears state and we don't know and can't know what she really needs. Hammering a definition of the c-ship won't change anything. You can take the definition of depression and suddenly half of the human kind is cured because, you know, they don't respond positive to that specific definition so surely they are fine. Psychology, psychiatry and everything related to mental health is not an exact science and is way way more tricky and complex than a definition found on the internet. That includes c-ship. Some people are under c-ship and they live their life very well on their own, it can be a safety thing so they don't break down too hard if it happens again. 

You do realise that Britney is a woman who needs to empty a clothes store to go shopping peacefully ? That she needs to hire lookalikes to fool people and sneak away in peace ? The anxiety she shows from time to time doesn't come from anywhere and I don't think it comes from her team in particular. 

She's not a defenseless, scared and powerless little lamb in prison... If she felt like it wasn't right she would have come up and speak up... So sure there's some weird people around her and some weird events and it should be taken care of... but how could we know that she's not actively working on changing the staff, the team ? 

and when you say "We need a serious investigation" there's a mistake there -> we don't need an investigation but she needs it. 

We should accept that whatever fans uncovered and the ending of this whole story we probably would never know what really happened and what is going to happen. Even if she Britney got out of the c-ship she will not come up like "yay, they were so mean to me" and tell all of her story. 

It's been 20 years that everyone want, not only a piece of her, but a piece of her intimate privacy and it feels like it's tearing her apart.

What do you imagine Britney's feeling like if she was reading this thread ? That she would be proud and thankfull ? Honestly I bet she would get scared of fans, because I know that if I opened an internet page and discover that hundred of people are trying to investigate my private life I would be really scared of them. Don't ever wait for her to actknowledge us on this because it won't happen. I'm sure she loves her fans but not the circus that is happening right now. Hell is paved with good intentions :gtfo:

I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude or to proove anything but it's just how I feel about the whole situation. 

You'd have a point if there hadn't been multiple attempts of her trying to REMOVE the cship. She doesn't want this, and a lot of you are both trying to convince the rest she does as well as that this is good for her.

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

THIS!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I was JUST thinking about how strange it is that Britney's kids spent Christmas of 2017 at Serenity with her family; meanwhile, she was alone with Sam in California posting selfies from her bed on Instagram. Her kids weren't with Kevin - they were with HER family, but she herself wasn't...

The thing about social is that people can post old photos wherever they like. Instagram influencers take tons of photos at a time and release them slowly. I think so many people think that Britney is in charge of her insta, when she really isnt. She probably takes lots of photos and videos and sends them to whoever manages it and then they are posted. 

• Like 1