#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Being able to work "your *** off" but at the same time being unable to manage your own life is a real thing. If anything about Britney Spears is true then she must have a very deep, specific mental illness. 

It's not uncompatible to work and need serious mental care at the same time. There's a lot of people who are under strong medication, seeing doctor every week and yet still going to work everyday... 

I'm not saying Britney Spears is like that, I'm not saying that she's seriously ill, but seeing her being able to work her *** off is not a valid argument against the "mental condition". It's not because she can work great and being successull that she doesn't need that help (if she has anything)

And someone said that if she were a man she wouldn't be in that situation, I agree but not in the same way most people do. Man do need help too but often doesn't get it because they're seen as strong where woman as seen as weak (it's ****** yes) but it goes against man this time, not woman. 

Again, not saying that Britney needs or doesn't need the c-ship, we can't know about that. But I do agree fans uncovered some really weird things. It's not about does she need a c-ship or not but more about "is her actual c-ship is healthy or not ?". 

I'm sorry, but your argument makes no sense.

I agree with you that people who needs serious mental care and are under strong medication can work every day like Britney does.

That's a valid point.

But that's not an excuse for a conservatoship. I did check the descritpion of a conservatoship on the California Courts website (https://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-conservatorship.htm).

"General Conservatorships — conservatorships of adults who cannot take care of themselves or their finances. These conservatees are often elderly people, but can also be younger people who have been seriously impaired, like in a car accident, for example.
Limited Conservatorships — conservatorships of adults with developmental disabilities who cannot fully care for themselves or their finances. Conservatees in limited conservatorships do not need the higher level of care or help that conservatees in general conservatorships need".

If Britney can work every day, go on world tours and everything, it's really odd and questionable that she can't take care of herself and her finances. She's clearly not a "younger person who have been seriously impaired" or a adult with "developmental disabilities".

That's the whole point. This c-ship is for people who basically can not function. That's not the Britney's case at all. We need a serious investigation and Britney needs a lawyer to represent her.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, ConflictedObserver said:

If you guys go to future concerts or if she has another Vegas Residency, you guys should all wear #FreeBritney shirts. Can you imagine if all her fans wore them? That would be a movement for sure.

That would be amazing but given that mere comments of support on social media have been deleted left and right, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a "No Wearing #FreeBritney T-shirts Allowed" policy at any future performances. #censorship

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

i love the argument "BUT SHE HAS A SECRET MENTAL ILLNESS THAT IS SO MYSTERIOUS THAT SHE HAS TO BE IN A CONSERVATORSHIP!!!!"

***** please. like a magical new disease was discovered that only britney's team knows about? sure jan. THAT makes sense.

Go off :clap::bedtime:

• Like 5

Today one friend of mine asked me if I’d attend a possible residency if Britney ever comes back again and is still under a conservatorship. It’s really hard. I don’t want to support her team and give my money to them anymore, so that would be a difficult decision to make. I’d have to figure out if Britney is happy about it and really wants to do that, like the Glory era, or if it’s something like FF and BJ eras, when she wasn’t really there. I just know that I don’t want to support an illegal conservatorship no longer.

54 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm so proud of you!

• What can we do to help Britney?
  • Religion has nothing to do with this conservatorship?
  • Any Tea about Jamie Spears and his relationship with Lou Taylor?

Idk how to DM so

@meaner03

Would she expand on the connection between Courtey Loves custody battle and Britney Spears' conservatorship? Common players, the Lufti and Berk connection, etc.

What was the name of the boutique where she called about TMZs falsified "crazy Britney shopping spree"; does she have any more concrete examples of TMZ doing similar misreporting?

What was her ultimate conclusion to her investigation? Her last post was 2011. Has she kept up? Does she have any relevant documents or knowledge from her investigation that are pertinent now? What is her take on the current situation?

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

That would be amazing but given that mere comments of support on social media have been deleted left and right, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a "No Wearing #FreeBritney T-shirts Allowed" policy at any future performances. #censorship

They can't stop you. If 75% of fans wore the shirts, they can't do shyt! You fight and say NO, I am not taking it off. Make it a big deal. It will just draw more attention to the problem. #EndTheConservatorship #FreeBritney

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

Well too bad :queenflopga: I think she will disappear with her kids for a year and then come back with a album executively produced by herself. She did great doing that on blackout. Then she would release it label less. I also think she would go on a mini tour and if she does a big tour then she would get a manager who she can trust this time. I suggest scooter Braun. He manages Bieber and Ariana grande. He's the genius who made them release singles back to back before their album release. Ariana is doing great this era because of him. Imagine getting Make Me  with a video then Slumber party two months later then change your mind or do you wanna come over 3 weeks later with the album release.

Scooter is literally trash he would ignore Britney for Ari or Justin any day. Someone else, please!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, hybirdfox said:

This might seem OT but do you guys remember when Brit had an argument with her mom I think it was in a parking lot, this was circa 2007, I believe a note was involved. What really happened?

She served Lynne with a restraining order against Lynne seeing the boys. It was in the lot of the studio Zoey 101 was filmed in, where Jamie Lynn's trailer was.

• Like 6