#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, indyRS said:

Can we close this thread?

The speculations are getting way out of hand.

This should have been closed as soon as it started. Especially with the fans who were messaging Sam Lutfi. It's sick and disrespectful to not give Britney the privacy she needs after asking for it. I know I partook in some discussion prior. However...

I agree that something odd may be going on. But discussing it continuously in this thread with the insane theories is just poor taste.

It's only gonna get worse with some of the overbearing fans on here.

I mean, this thread is more about bashing Lou Taylor than anything else (and the occasional thirsty ***** chat) 

And a large number of us are against Sam Lufti and are trying to keep this whole thing as respectful towards Britney as possible whilst taking a stand towards her team. Also in regards to crazy theories, most of the ‘theories’ have been concerning her team and their behaviour rather than Britney herself.

It’s all just propaganda conjured up by team B and spread to the media, to cast off any negativity coming their way and to make fans spreading the truth look deranged. 

I don’t see anything wrong here :yaknow:

• Like 8
49 minutes ago, Goku said:

Can you go back to pu$$yJustice and stop coming here with your bullshit?

We don't need fake people talking **** about this place on other sites.

Stay there and wait for the next album. It's the easiest thing to do for blind people like you.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Why was the judge involved known for corruption?

And her court appointed lawyer, Samuel Ingham, don't forget him being corrupt, too! I'm actually a big Casey Kasem fan (he was the original voice of Shaggy from Scooby Doo, for those who don't know), so that case broke my heart while it was happening and has broken my heart again to learn he wasn't disbarred for that or the Sumner guy alone!

• Like 9
26 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Ask yourself this: if treatment were so important to "Team" Britney, why was she putting out albums and touring the world right after a major breakdown that they claimed was severe enough to put her under a conservatorship?

Even the legendary Johnny Wright agrees: https://www.welt.de/english-news/article3017968/Britney-is-not-ready-for-a-comeback-yet.html

Why was her family telling her about Sami Lutfi's emails while in treatment? Why put her through that stress?

Why did TMZ, who talks to people "close in Britney's world," say she's just now getting extensive therapy? Isn't the conservatorship supposed to help her with her mental health?

Why are Lynne and Jansen following straight up anti-conservatorship tags and accounts on Instagram?

Where is the conservatorship for every single rock star and actor who has ever had a **** issue, *** addiction, major life crisis, etc.?

Why has Britney been denied a lawyer so many times?

Why did multiple psychiatrists say she was capable of running her own life?

Why was TMZ caught lying about her making risky purchases while shopping in 2009 to justify the conservatorship not ending?

Why was the judge involved known for corruption?

Exactly. It's just a situation to think about.

Imagine having such a severe breakdown that you're under a c-ship to help you and your stability.

Ok, I imagine that situation and I can tell you... my family would not want me to record albums and touring worldwide.

• Like 5