MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I had to remove all the links off social media of my story about it even though I never embedded the clip or linked anyone to it. Just simply reported that it exists :ririshade2:

Have team b contacted you? Pathetic. It's already leaked, you had no part in that. I rly don't understand their problem.

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

wait did yall realised that the video samples The Lion King music? no wonder i feel like i've heard the dramatic music somewhere lol. 

maybe Britney was supposed to be Nala before Beyonce stole her role?  :jj:

https://itunes.apple.com/my/album/mufasa-dies/898292837?i=898294915

It’s called temp music. Editors usually put in music that fits with the scene but knows that it will be replaced with original music. I edit so I would put songs that fit the mood but I know they would switch it out later. It’s just uncomfortable when there’s silence, believe me I tried it one time and the client said “no music?”

It's ironic so many wanted the original Make Me video and so many are dragging the video.

The original is still better than the re-shot version.

Far as Britney videos go this isn't the first one to not make sense.

Hello Everytime, If U Seek Amy, I Wanna Go, and others.

The fact she looks the hottest shes looked in a video compared to many other videos shes done.

I'm here for it, does the video make sense, no; but then again when it comes to Britney does much make any sense?

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

It's ironic so many wanted the original Make Me video and so many are dragging the video.

The fact she looks the hottest shes looked in a video compared to many other videos shes done.

I'm here for it, does the video make sense, no; but then again when it comes to Britney does much make any sense?

it makes sense, but you have to actually disect it. plots shouldnt be spoon fed. 

16 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s called temp music. Editors usually put in music that fits with the scene but knows that it will be replaced with original music. I edit so I would put songs that fit the mood but I know they would switch it out later. It’s just uncomfortable when there’s silence, believe me I tried it one time and the client said “no music?”

i know........

i just mentioned that they use The Lion King music.. and it fits the scene

I’m curious to see everyone’s interpretation sof it (if you made any). Everyone sees the world differently. I don’t think I really even have to say this, but this is just my interpretation of it. It’s more than likely way off and not even close to what David was really trying to say (if he even was trying to say something at all) 

The video was so unnecessarily too ******. Like not every fan is a hypersexual gay. :wyd: More “Britney in a ****” scenes. It’s basically a trope by now, it started with Slave and it’s still a thing present in her music videos. Weird. Milk again, which could symbolize maloch (occult god) or uh male bodily fluids :woopsie: it’s only bc it was a leopard that I’m even thinking that bc it could’ve just been a tiger or a lion or just a cat but it being a leopard throws in the whole *** kitten thing.

The eviction notice stuck out to me the most :heresthetea: the obvious reason is it references the story of creation from the Bible. I thought the whole hell/fire on earth bit towards the end of the eviction notice was disturbing imo. :decisions: Britney in a cage could symbolize she’s a *** slave no matter where she goes (her own backyard/Eden).

So what, Adam and Eve return to eden only to see they’re getting kicked out again via eviction notice by arch angel Uriel, instead of making it right by paying the rent or simply move somewhere else, they return to eden, have a giant wreckless *** party, then they proceed to destroy eden, which would result to hell on earth. :decisions:

Idk this video gave me a ton of dark sinister vibes. :decisions: it was full of constant dubauchery at every corner, again w the whole orgie scenes, she’s in a cage, naked, and collared. The destruction of the house (eden). I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m so happy this isn’t the official version. I mean it’s still “better” as far as quality and production compared to the one released but the content wasn’t doing it for me. I hope they stop with they hypersexual ****, it’s obvious she doesn’t like it, for even more obvious reasons being she’s a mother of 2 boys. It really left me feeling kinda sad bc 20 years into her career and they’re still trying to sell ***. Like why on earth would they really think the *** scenes would generate more views? **** is sadly just a click away now basically everywhere on the planet if you have a smart phone. The only people who’d rewatch for the *** scenes would be old people who can’t internet or children who don’t know what they’re seeing. So are they still trying to sell group ***? or are they trying to normalize it.. 

Did you pick up on any symbolism in the video? :heresthetea:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

IKR? Music videos don’t have to make sense yet I found myself watching it again and again. 

Now I admit, the drowning storyline is a little stupid (I think David has a thing for people drowning cuz it’s the same with Everytime) and her f**king G eazy didn’t make sense but then again who’s to blame for that, Larry? It wasn’t originally a feature yet he had to had some collab to make her look relevant but of course David should’ve done a better  with the storyline. 

I still would take this video over the Randee video who is one of Lou’s clients so of course she would be the go to for just about everything. Everyone saying she looked better in the in the official is stupid. Of course cuz half of the time you are blinded by Randee’s lights or she looks totally washed out. 

I get the Adam & Eve references, but I see a profound introspection into Britney's journey as well:

[1] First scene is Britney the performer at her best, the Britney we all know and love, the public persona. Britney at her prime, ******, confident.

[2] Then comes suburb's Britney, behind the closed doors of her home. Whatever happens inside the house is her personal life. Leopards in the living room representing her  "crazy side", her artistic side shown from the dancers, her fitness side from the TV.

3] She's getting evicted because of her public persona took over her personal side, as what happened in reality. She then rebels by throwing the TV (representing the media) outside of her house (representing her personal life).

[4] The electrocution of her lover represents how in reality her fame and her relationship with the media cost her her love life.

[5] The cage by the pool represent how control she is now, Britney the performer (in red) is controlled by her team and is still under a conservatorship, literally in a cage.

[6] The video ends with the destruction of the house, representing her personal life collapsing. You then realize that she’s partly responsible for all of this when you see her in the bulldozer. 

what do you think?

Archived