MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care about the crazy pilot, I kinda like it, the problem to me is that she really looks desperate for fame here. 

I mean, she looks soo good and the outfits are great but I don't know, this is a little too much, the scene with g-eazy and all the *** scenes... ?

I LOVE the red glitter scenes and the kiss at the end, also the TV scene I think is iconic ?

I don't know I have so many feelings, I wanted this video with all my life but now I realize that I would have scrapped it too, or at least changed half of it

Just now, CriminalLegend said:

I don't care about the crazy pilot, I kinda like it, the problem to me is that she really looks desperate for fame here. 

I mean, she looks soo good and the outfits are great but I don't know, this is a little too much, the scene with g-eazy and all the *** scenes... ?

I LOVE the red glitter scenes and the kiss at the end, also the TV scene I think is iconic ?

I don't know I have so many feelings, I wanted this video with all my life but now I realize that I would have scrapped it too, or at least changed half of it

Really desperate for fame, like, really trying. Giving the gays what they what

32 minutes ago, theKARATEkid said:

HERE'S THE LEGIT INTERPRETATION OF THE VIDEO: 

[1] First scene is Britney the performer at her best, the Britney we all know and love, the public persona. Britney at her prime, ******, confident.

[2] Then comes suburb's Britney, behind the closed doors of her home. Whatever happens inside the house is her personal life. Leopards in the living room representing her  "crazy side", her artistic side shown from the dancers, her fitness side from the TV.

[3] She's getting evicted because of her public persona took over her personal side, as what happened in reality. She then rebels by throwing the TV (representing the media) outside of her house (representing her personal life).

[4] The electrocution of her lover represents how in reality her fame and her relationship with the media cost her her love life.

[5] The cage by the pool represent how control she is now, Britney the performer (in red) is controlled by her team and is still under a conservatorship, literally in a cage.

[6] The video ends with the destruction of the house, representing her personal life collapsing. You then realize that she’s partly responsible for all of this when you see her in the bulldozer. 

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

I had to remove all the links off social media of my story about it even though I never embedded the clip or linked anyone to it. Just simply reported that it exists :ririshade2:

Poor angel. They are hunting you with biblical proportions, just like the MMV CONCEPT! 

Archived