MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg no! go watch it right now :lessons:

what if tomorrow we all wake up and the video is erased from our memories and existence lol 

what if you go blind? :omg:

I got my boyfriend to download a copy of the vid. It’s all ready on a USB for me to watch it on my birthday. I’m a smart cookie. ;)

Her face looked very tragic, LaChapelle did nothing to borrow her facial expression's lines and her botox/surgery mistakes, and that's why they decided to scrapped the whole thing, the way David left her awkward moves it's like he pretend to make her looked bad, shooting fine, I don't know if I expressed myself correctly    

1 minute ago, Abraham_agx said:

Her face looked very tragic, LaChapelle did nothing to borrow her facial expression's lines and her botox/surgery mistakes, and that's why they decided to scrapped the whole thing, the way David left her awkward moves it's like he pretend to make her looked bad, shooting fine, I don't know if I expressed myself correctly    

Image result for what are you talking about gif

Okay....

After watching this hot mess of a video, I have to say that I can see now why Britney and her team chose not to release it. It's disjointed, incoherent, messy, and just plain weird (not in a good way), and it just doesn't make any sense at all. The only good parts were the choreography scenes and the cage scene - everything else is trash.

Honestly, this goes to show why Britney needs more control over her career decisions. She should've known what she was going to be filming. I mean, I'm sure they went over the video treatment with her, and she would've been told what she was going to do. She should've said "no" to begin with and went with another director. I think her team made all the decisions and Britney just went along with it, which resulted in this mess.

What really sucks is the video they decided to film after this one. They could've done something so much better than the Disney **** video we got. THIS WHOLE SITUATION WAS A GIGANTIC MISSED OPPORTUNITY FOR BRITNEY. At that time, right off the heels of the BBMA performance, she could've had a huge comeback... but this **** ruined everything.

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I find it with the audio... ok is not her best music video ever BUT I love it!!! Slutney like never before let's be honest... this is ****. I like this version so much better than the official one.

And that’s why Papa Spears and Lou Taylor scrapped it because it does not go with their religion. :frenchy:

Archived