MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HERE'S THE LEGIT INTERPRETATION OF THE VIDEO: 

[1] First scene is Britney the performer at her best, the Britney we all know and love, the public persona. Britney at her prime, ******, confident.

[2] Then comes suburb's Britney, behind the closed doors of her home. Whatever happens inside the house is her personal life. Leopards in the living room representing her  "crazy side", her artistic side shown from the dancers, her fitness side from the TV.

[3] She's getting evicted because of her public persona took over her personal side, as what happened in reality. She then rebels by throwing the TV (representing the media) outside of her house (representing her personal life).

[4] The electrocution of her lover represents how in reality her fame and her relationship with the media cost her her love life.

[5] The cage by the pool represent how control she is now, Britney the performer (in red) is controlled by her team and is still under a conservatorship, literally in a cage.

5 minutes ago, theKARATEkid said:

[1] First scene is Britney the performer at her best, the Britney we all know and love, the public persona. Britney at her prime, ******, confident.

[2] Then comes suburb's Britney, behind the closed doors of her home. Whatever happens inside the house is her personal life. Leopards in the living room representing her  "crazy side", her artistic side shown from the dancers, her fitness side from the TV.

[3] She's getting evicted because of her public persona took over her personal side, as what happened in reality. She then rebels by throwing the TV (representing the media) outside of her house (representing her personal life).

[4] The electrocution of her lover represents how in reality her fame and her relationship with the media cost her her love life.

[5] The cage by the pool represent how control she is now, Britney the performer (in red) is controlled by her team and is still under a conservatorship, literally in a cage.

Legit in what sense? Source? 

Does anyone notice that she commits a lot of sins when she enters the house? (if the chronological order of the video makes any sense)

She "kills" a man, the whole vibe of the house screams "vanity", she gets enraged and throws a TV in the swimming pool, she bangs G-Eazy while "her lover" is dying at the pool.

I don't know, I'm just trying to find meaning behind this Adam and Eve narrative.

It had such a big potential...

9 minutes ago, theKARATEkid said:

I love your interpretation.

Just now, glorified.ho said:

Does anyone notice that she commits a lot of sins when she enters the house? (if the chronological order of the video makes any sense)

She "kills" a man, the whole vibe of the house screams "vanity", she gets enraged and throws a TV in the swimming pool, she bangs G-Eazy while "her lover" is dying at the pool.

I don't know, I'm just trying to find meaning behind this Adam and Eve narrative.

It had such a potential...

Yeah me too, but the thing  is that the video is unfinished, not fully edited, etc.... So there is more post production material that is not there... 

I’ve watched it, and I believe every fan here has the right to watch the video. HOWEVER we know she didn’t like the video and I PERSONALLY think someone took advantage of where she is now and I find it kind of sad ... 

I bet no one dares to leak Rebellion

Archived