MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

mcooganuk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Goku said:

It's what the leakers deserve for making this abomination public! Y'all are going to jail! Period!

tumblr-oxce754-U7-V1uzvudxo1-400.gif

Why would they? The video makes them look more unprofessional and stupid than ever.

giphy.gif

That Mariah gif makes me sad 

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I think the bulldozer scene was meant to be longer, but Britney started losing her **** and screaming at David LaChapelle so it didn't make the edit :gloria: 

You are right. The video that’s someone posted during the shooting had other male dancers grinding all over the bulldozer 

it's obvious that it's unfinished which is why I won't bash it too much.. my main critique is the use of a body double.. like are they ******* stupid?? it's so ******* pathetic and quite frankly makes me really angry.. absolute lunacy.. :gtfo: anway, not sure how edited the final version would have been but in this one Britney looks very natural and real compared to "Slumber Party" or "Private Show".. :gelis:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

They're Adam and Eve. They're evicted from the Eden. 

The television out of the window is a metaphor of the media killing man's life, but she brings him to life with the power of *** and love :yesplease:

Red body paintney is the representation of the sin and lust that was always hidden in the Eden's basement, because it's part of human nature, kind of. Or it represents the apple, the forbidden fruit? 

They ultimately destroy the Eden because they can live in their own paradise somewhere else, as long as there's ***.

G-Eazy is the snake :tiffhair:

:gaspney::gaspney::gaspney:

Archived