BREAKING : BRITNEY CHECKS INTO A MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY (TMZ)

popprison

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Rockdaboat07 said:

What if this is why her lawyer dude is demanding to be released because he knows they are doing this shi* against her will

That's what I was thinking.

I just checked the LA County Court website and there have been no new entries since Andrew Wallet resigned.

I have a feeling she's been in rehab longer than a week. 

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

**** the public

This ain't about them

She does not owe us her personal business 

YEAH! EFF the public! Britney got ALL her money from herself!!

The public and her fans never did anything for her!

Everyone should just hand over their money to her no matter what the quality of the product or authenticity! Don't question anything just do it!

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

The comment section just hurt me deep, I didn't know there were these many heart,ess people. They consider themselves heroes by making fun of mental health? I've seen comments like "Hide all the umbrellas" and "I wonder which salon she'll go in this time" and it totally disgusts me. 

Seriously, our girl has shown so much courage in getting back to the spotlight after a year full of incidents which almost killed her. But these insensitive haters just keeps on going calling her crazy. Why do they hate this humble person who has wished for nothing but a normal life?

Agree. I was also shocked when I read the comments.  I think a part of it is that she has been so quiet since her breakdown (understandably) and because of that the GP doesnt have many fresh positive memories. Like if she had 4 ICONIC performances since the breakdown that would have gotten a lot of buzz and a high profile interview where she comes across... normal (for lack of a better word)  I dont think it would be this bad.

7 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

YEAH! EFF the public! Britney got ALL her money from herself!!

The public and her fans never did anything for her!

Everyone should just hand over their money to her no matter what the quality of the product or authenticity! Don't question anything just do it!

23 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Britney Spears is currently receiving treatment for issues related to her anxiety, but sources close to the family stress she’s not at a hospital.

Spears’ emotional well-being took a turn for the worse after her father’s colon ruptured last year. The 37-year-old star has been extremely upset over the ongoing medical issues with her dad after revealing he almost died. She even postponed her Las Vegas residency to deal with her father’s illness.

However, sources close to the situation tell us the situation was actually much worse and Spears recently began to spiral out of control emotionally. We’re told she recently checked into a facility, but our source stressed that it is not a hospital.

While she’s been away, we’re told Kevin Federline has taken “90% custody” of the former couple’s two children, Sean and Jayden. Federline and Spears were recently locked in a battle over child support and she was ordered to pay “thousands more” in support, plus $100,000 for lawyer fees.

We’re told Federline is now considering heading back to court to ask for more money from his baby mama to care for the kids while she is away.

Meanwhile, Spears broke her social media silence Wednesday before news broke of her treatment, telling fans, “We all need to take time for a little ‘me time.'”

Kevin already has 100% custody of the boys: Full physical and full legal custody. Britney has visits with the boys that would equate to 50/50 joint custody if she had custody of them but she doesn’t. The Blast is misleading people on that, but The Blast is right that if he wants Kfed to he could take Britney/the cship back to family court to get another increase in child support since now (and probably long before today’s confession) the boys will be living with him full time.

The law is already on his side anyway and considering what we know now there’s no way he’d be denied an even larger increase than whatever he received last year. It wouldn’t look that bad on him because he’s the one looking after the kids while mom is in treatment. Unlike last time when he wanted more money which looked like a cash grab. People will be more likely to sympathize with Kevin’s request this time, if he makes it. I won’t be surprised if he and his lawyer use this as an excuse to milk even more money from Britney.

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's what I was thinking.

I just checked the LA County Court website and there have been no new entries since Andrew Wallet resigned.

I have a feeling she's been in rehab longer than a week. 

If she was there and it wasnt necessary a doctor would release her. You dont just stay there for ***** and giggles. If nothing is wrong and she is there against her will, a doctor will notice.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

it is (if this is even true) so far he has been really ok with asking for more money so dragging her estate to court while one isnt well and Britney is getting mental health would be uncharacteristic tbh. But it wouldnt suprise me either.

Yeah, it could not even be true. Who knows. So many reports! 

4 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

The comment section just hurt me deep, I didn't know there were these many heart,ess people. They consider themselves heroes by making fun of mental health? I've seen comments like "Hide all the umbrellas" and "I wonder which salon she'll go in this time" and it totally disgusts me. 

Seriously, our girl has shown so much courage in getting back to the spotlight after a year full of incidents which almost killed her. But these insensitive haters just keeps on going calling her crazy. Why do they hate this humble person who has wished for nothing but a normal life?

who cares? there will always be mean people and haters in the world

what matters is that WE need to show that we support our girl and send her some love in every way possible 

I know that I poke a lot of fun at her for scrapping and what not but I f**king love that girl and would be devastated if anything serious would happen to her. I sincerely hope that this doesn’t mean that we are close to a repeat of 2007. 

Love you Britney 

If it's true i think it's a good thing too. Admitting your problems and issues isn't something easy that you just do and move on. It takes time and work and she's in the fortunate position of not having to worry about other things such as working and providing for her family.

This comnes from TMZ of course and we can't know for sure until her team or herself makes a statement but maybe the "cause of her dad" part is just a thing they say so they don't admit she had her mental issues for a while now.

Anyway i hope she gets the help she needs if she actually needs it

4 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

oh and to anyone who still believes this episode is about Jamie...another lie from her team. Jamie Lynn lives right by him and posts happy stories everyday and does live makeup tutorials ect. If things were going downhill with her dad this does not seem like logical behavior. Same with Sam. He posts everyday on insta about his new soccer company and how happy he is about it. I don't think Britney has been around anyone honestly. I think she has been taking care of this for a while. 

The charade is crumbling time for her team to tell the truth.

This is true.  They're all posting things.  They are 'covering for something', but we don't know what.

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

she is rich as **** and thats how things work if you are rich and get divorced. Honestly compared to some other celebrity Britney is really lucky in tearms of how much she has to give him. I agree that he obviously doesnt need it but Britney has enough money. This is nothing to her.

True.  She would be able to afford it.  Because her 'worth' is not really $56 million dollars; with all the money she has in trusts and all the money she continues to get from her extremely successful fragrance line on top of all that. (And she's not necessarily a heavy spender)  Definitely Not saying that she should pay more or he should ask for more, but just that her real wealth is very high.

It all goes to why she has continued performing like last years tour, for example, and signing up do quick to do another residency despite being so uneasy. 

Archived