Justice For: Britney Spears' 'Femme Fatale' Standout, "Inside Out"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

britney-spears-inside-out2.jpg

Britney gave us something to remember.

Justice For is a new recurring series on BreatheHeavy where we look at songs that should have had the single treatment, but didn't. 

To celebrate Britney's seventh studio album, Femme Fatale, turning eight years old this week, we decided to shine a light on one of the album's glimmering creations, "Inside Out."

Would love for you guys to check out the full story on the main page and leave a comment! 

https://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-spears-inside-out/

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It should've been a single back in the day :tiffhair: 

but years later I don't feel as bad that it wasn't a single as I feel for other songs like Up N' Down, Trip to Your Heart, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Alien, etc. 

neither back in the day jordan wanted this to be the single, he wanted How I Flop :bedtime:

Just now, OopsOverprotected said:

McKee also contributes background vocals on the track, along with Myah Marie, an infamous character in Britney’s post-Blackout discography.

ugh

Myah is all over the place in Femme Fatale (you can even hear her clearly on Circus) but people are somehow ok with that, but when it comes to Britney Jean they are suddenly not ok with Myah and are making all those weird conspiracy theories... :beynah::heresthetea:

49 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

We had the chance for this to be a single and it would've been a 4th top 10 hit off Femme Fatale if people wouldn't of picked flop Criminal.:flop:

That poll was rigged since they reduced the options.

Trip to Your Heart had been the second place when I Wanna Go won for the third single. THAT should've been the next one, there was no need to come up with a new, reduced poll. :lemmetellu:

41 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Myah is all over the place in Femme Fatale (you can even hear her clearly on Circus) but people are somehow ok with that

because most people didn't know the Circus thing up until recently, there's a thread somewhere 

Archived