Justice For: Britney Spears' 'Femme Fatale' Standout, "Inside Out"

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Sometimes I think she sang those lines at a regular speed and then in the studio they speeded it up  but idk what to think :ponderney: 

YEah it just doesn’t sound like regular human speed I know especially considering how lazy she was at the time :demi:

but it makes sense since the song is all about doing stuff in the heat of the moment and without giving in to second thoughts... but it’s still great how the chorus slows down and shows how much she’s enjoying all the amaizing *** ..::

it’s such a cool song to have *** to as well!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Avatar said:

This would have been the hit that Criminal wasn’t. 

Just like I Got That Boom Boom would have did better than Toxic, but only during that period in time 

What are you billboard? :wtfdidusay:Toxic was bound to be a success. Brit would have got called out for cultural appropriation like Xflop and ********* if boom boom was released. Its also a watered down, less hot version of Ushers Yeah. Sorry just speaking the truth 

2 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

What are you billboard? :wtfdidusay:Toxic was bound to be a success. Brit would have got called out for cultural appropriation like Xflop and ********* if boom boom was released. Its also a watered down, less hot version of Ushers Yeah. Sorry just speaking the truth 

I’m considering the generals public shitty taste in music. They paid Toxic dust, while jessica Simpson topped the pop charts with her forgettable track. 

I don’t mind myah as background vocals at all or small filler but to use her as “Britney” during ad libs or to use myah vocals as the main vocal on a track is like foolery.. I was sooo turned off by Britney Jean.. but past is past and I really loved glory because it was like fully Britney vocals (or so it seems) and they sound amazing imo 

I got into my first really bad wreck while this song was playing on my car stereo. There was a median with a ton of bushes, and I checked before going across the lane and swore no one was coming, but either she was driving really fast or the fact that her van was hunter green made it blend into the bushes, because right when Myah-Brit shouts, "So come on!", I felt the impact. True story.

I love this song. I've spent the past 8 years since the album has been out not really caring for it, but earlier in the year I revisited it and something clicked. There's something in the sheer plastic-ness of her voice that makes me wanna listen over and over again. And the melody is very strong. I don't think it would've fitted into any other of her albums - maybe as a song but not production wise. To me it's the new Lonely.

Archived