Janet Jackson is replacing Britney with her Las Vegas Residency

UltimateBritney

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Goku said:

Don't forget Enigma.

There's too much competition now, Domination can't compete with the voice of Xtina, the dancing of Janet and the whole package of Gaga (having a new GP peak)

Canceling the residency was the best choice. :yeaok:

Britney held up well with all the competition over the years and will continue to do so when the show returns

You sound foolish

I LOVE JANET!!! I have no doubt her residency will be phenomenal!! :endit:

But I strongly agree with everyone saying that Vegas is oversaturated now. Like, it’s the cool new thing to have a Vegas residency. Funny how people used to hate on it until Britney showed up there and showed it’s extremely profitable and appeals to a younger demographic.

With that said, Britney should stay the hell out of Vegas for the foreseeable future because she’ll no longer be seen as the young, hot Vegas residency trendsetter. At this point she’ll no longer be seen. Lady Gaga, Xtina, Gwen and now Janet. Yeah. It’s  too much. It’s time for Britney to say goodbye to the residency era of her career. Whenever she comes off of hiatus to give us new music she has to tour!! :lessons: Best thing is to keep it a summer time tour, short and sweet but hopefully she’ll be in a better place to tour unlike last summer. Vegas isn’t going anywhere. Britney can always have another residency there but now is the time to move on from it. :overitkbye:

Continue her personal indefinite break. Get herself together. Get a vision, get inspired (get a new team which she won’t but still, she needs a FRESH team!) Drop B10 and promote it with a summer tour and maybe do a festival or two. See how that goes then give Vegas another go in 3 years when the residency craze has died down a bit. 

Britney's impact! All these new acts going to Vegas the year after Britney wraps up her succesfull POM residence and world tour.

I'm sure Xtina and Janet only signed because Britney cancelled. If it weren't for that they wouldn't even try to go there. Britney left a huge space for other acts and now they're taking the chance of their lives to make millions again.

Charity queen :yesplease:

Archived