Janet Jackson is replacing Britney with her Las Vegas Residency

UltimateBritney

18 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

I hate that everyone is doing vegas residencies now cause I think they're stupid but this is a show that I would actually travel to see. Janet is an amazing performer.

She's a good dancer and can be fun to watch but I can never understand a word she's "singing" with that barely-there high pitched whisper voice of hers. :jj:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, MoonLight28 said:

She's been performing the same routines since 2013... in the end, did she improve?  :whatitellu:

she went from dancing around without much energy (mostly)/ basically FFney

Example 2 mins until the end of the vid

to having tics, but performing with way more energy and fierceness

Example: 2:07 till the end

so yeah, I would call it an improvement :tbh:

19 hours ago, nels64 said:

I don't think Britney should go back to Vegas at this point. Every single person is doing a Vegas residency now. She started the trend, and now she needs to go do something different. Maybe even a residency in NYC or something of that nature. But I think Vegas should be over and done with at this point. 

They need to explore new avenues. 

I mean in theory it sounds like a good idea to try something new, maybe start a residency in another city, but no venue is going to offer her the amount of money that MGM had on the table. She'll go back to Vegas definitely because I bet there was something in the contract that said if she didn't go through with it they would sue. Probably for 2 or 3 times what they offered. Vegas is all about money and they do not play.

As far as a tour goes, I wouldn't hold my breath.. she couldn't even be bothered to start Domination in one place. And we saw what a mess physically and emotionally she was on the POM tour. And the FFT before that :sobbing:

11 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Oh wow so MGM really did replace her show. Wonder what'll happen now that her slot in vegas is gone. A world tour is unlikely . An album is more like it but for what? What will they promote this time? Unless there's a new show elsewhere planned? 

Her slot is never gone

It's been said from the get go the show was postponed which means it will still be happening when it's time.

Archived