Janet Jackson is replacing Britney with her Las Vegas Residency

UltimateBritney

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Now that is confirmed that Britney won't return with the residency anytime soon. It's better to prepare an amazing tour, it doesn't have to be that many dates. I think Vegas is saturated at the moment, and it's not a good option for her career right now. :thinkney:

What do you think?

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just don't think they're interested in doing tours anymore. There's a huge investment and it will only last for a few months, so it's not attractive. They like to invest in things they're gonna use for at least 10 more years, like the Vegas stage, or the FFT guitar.

I just think it's too exhaustive for her, for whatever reason, to do a tour, and it's not that worthy all the time, money and energy they have to invest. A residency requires less money, less rehearsals (she can always start rehearsing the first few dates :demi: ) there's no traveling and no transportation of props, dancers, staff, etc, so it's just ideal.

I do agree Vegas is saturated right now, so I insist, why not start her own residency at L.A. or some other city like that? :raven: She can pass into history as the creator of a new capital of entertainment in the U.S. 

I think she will do a residency abroad in a foreign country, or Hawaii or New York.

I was supposed to see Britney on July 27th, my birthday... I knew the dates weren't going to be held by her of course but seeing this makes kinda :/.. I completely think Janet deserves her own show and im very happy for her, Legends stick together lol, however Britney better schedule for 2020 with the same exact dates that were planned for this year because I need to see her on my birthday :gloria: I don't think ill ever get over it completely :selenerz:

Well lets be honest, theres been no updates about the show, nothing from her or her team commenting about it... Dead silence, either something is being planned secretly or its just not going to happen.. What they shouldve done is took the time to create B10, do promo then plan a tour/residency, She literally ended the piece of me tour and then jumped right back to going to Vegas, of course people arent going to jump to buy tickets to it, way too soon, keep in mind tickets were expensive.. Idk i just dont see the common sense about anything as far Domination right now 

21 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Idk i just dont see the common sense about anything as far Domination right now 

there's never been such a thing as common sense in Britney's team decisions, ever. If something makes sense, if something sounds like the logical thing to happen, then you can always be sure, it won't happen, at least not the way you would expect it.

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

If five years of the same **** didn’t make Britney consistent...accept it, nothing will. 

I like to think positive, plus I've always had a soft spot for the underdogs and that makes me love her even more.

Back in 2011 or 2013-2014 who would have thought that Britney could deliver a performance like that at the Bbma's 2016?  Who would have thought she would be confident enough to perform again on the stage that almost killed her career in 2007? Yes, her VMA performance wasn't iconic, but her movements were fluid as hell, and she actually bested her back up dancers. That's the improvement I was talking about.

But yeah...at this moment Brit fans are a little bit too nervous, a little bit too pessimistic, a little bit too much in doubt. We need something that would change us from doubters into believers.:crying1: I don't even know if I make sense, but this is how I feel.

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Nowadays artists can have big profits only from tours or / TV (X Factor Coach) so she's not going to focus on the music anytime soon. :tiffsniffle:

Well she's still making money even without working from her fragrances. (Royalties aren't as much as touring but making at least 1 million a year without working is a lot).

1 hour ago, CristMont said:

A Latin America tour would fill up their bags  :mj:

I would buy the hell out of a ticket for a Peruvian date.

She needs to tour AT LEAST Latin America. The tickets for Shawn Mendes sold out in like, minutes, and they had to add dates on every country except for, well, Peru, but yeah, she would really get something from it. 

Archived