Realistic B10 Predictions

ItsBritneyB*tch

Now that we know Justin is the exec producer, and we know it's being worked on. What are your realistic predictions?

Mine are.....

•it is going to be darker and more urban(to a certain extent) than glory to keep the theming with domination. 

•lead single in august with the album in late november

•lead single will be high-tempo and will peak in the top 15

•WE WILL FINALLY GET A THRID SINGLE

•suprise release, and vma performance

•debut in the top 2, on a slow week

•sell between 100-175k

I tried to keep it realistic but it may have gotten a little out of hand:fu:

Anyways What Are Yours? Include Chart placement, sales, theming, promotion etc.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Now that we know Justin is the exec producer, and we know it's being worked on. What are your realistic predictions?

Mine are.....

•it is going to be darker and more urban(to a certain extent) than glory to keep the theming with domination. 

•sell between 100-175k

Is this 100 to 175k forecast in debut?

9 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Mine are.....

•sell between 100-175k

Realistic? :disappointed:

I think:

Glory 2.0 (which is fine because it’s an amazing album, but damn I want her to go back to setting pop music trends rather than just following)

Released late next year around the time Domination launches.

Similar promo to Glory

First single will be a moderate success like Make Me, slightly bigger because I doubt they’ll do another mid-tempo first single.  I think it’ll debut and peak in the top 15.

First week sales of the album will be around 100k SPS with 50-55k in pure album sales.  Top 5 debut...my prediction will be 4 or 5.

The music video for the first single will be good.  No way will they allow MM MV 2.0 meltdowns again.

‭Second single will receive no promo and perform poorly similarly to Perfume and Slumber Party.

Era ends prematurely like BJ and Glory eras.

However, since she’s on this hiatus for at LEAST a the rest of the year, she and her team could really market a big, triumphant return to promote Vegas and her new album.  With a phenomenal first single/video, decent promo, an AMAZING team to totally overhaul her social media and promote the **** out of her stuff, great performances, and some seriously HUGE collabs with people relevant to today’s younger demographic, she could have a huge era like FF again.  Butttt it’s Britney.  So not gonna happen. Lol

I started reading "Justin" and for half a second I was like "Timberlake???!!! :wow: " then I remembered what you're talking about :blol:

Well, realistically, I think it would sound like anything that has come out from last year and this year, which I can't even tell 'cause I don't listen to anything anymore, but ya'll will tell me that it sounds like this song or that album.

It will leak a couple of weeks before it comes out. Then it will be uploaded to her streaming platforms without any announcement, but will definitely coincide with the release of Beyoncé's double video album, tour announcement and triplets pregnancy. In total we'll have 1 and a half scrapped videos. 1 lead single that will be performed 2 months after its release in some local tv show from Florida and then we'll get 1 more, sort of single.

- 10th album 

- more upbeat, probably trend chasing

- ambitious but I predict less **** ups due to MM fiasco 

- top 5 debut 

Not a prediction, but she should pre record as much as she can before the era starts so that there is material to be released even after she gives up on the project. Even promo material so she doesn’t have to actively promote. 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I started reading "Justin" and for half a second I was like "Timberlake???!!! :wow: " then I remembered what you're talking about :blol:

Well, realistically, I think it would sound like anything that has come out from last year and this year, which I can't even tell 'cause I don't listen to anything anymore, but ya'll will tell me that it sounds like this song or that album.

It will leak a couple of weeks before it comes out. Then it will be uploaded to her streaming platforms without any announcement, but will definitely coincide with the release of Beyoncé's double video album, tour announcement and triplets pregnancy. In total we'll have 1 and a half scrapped videos. 1 lead single that will be performed 2 months after its release in some local tv show from Florida and then we'll get 1 more, sort of single.

Please don’t speak that very real possibility into existence :hideous:

but seriously, wouldn’t put it past ‘yonce to engineer triplets just to steal limelight. 

• Super Mods

Why is everyone acting like Justin just makes chill music? He’s a songwriter (thank god) so his songs can be uptempo cuz they will get an uptempo producer. If Britney wants uptempo then he’ll give it to her and I trust him because unlike Will, he really does care about collaboration and working FOR the artist. Britney is good at setting the album’s identity and all her albums sound very different and unique on its own. 

I do feel since it was planning to be released alongside Domination that it’s gonna be a lot more urban like everyone said. It can go right if Team B stop worrying about “videos not working” then maybe they would have had time to come up with a good promo plan. Again let Britney be creative and you guys worry about the business side like you are supposed to. Like I’m  not mad at Britney that much cuz she said she is definitely more hands on with the making of the album and it showed, did team b did the same? No promo sucked. Have they been twiddling their thumbs while she was making the album?

I predict IS going to be scrapped....

we will have another scrapped video ...

another horrible publicity, 

the cover will be a screen cap...

she will re hire charm Ladonna,  so she will have a lot of Zumba moves

its going to be a feature with a random singer,,,

she is not going to talk about the album... just her perfumes and her favourite food.. and her kids... that they are going to be 18 years old when they release the album.. wich is gong to be really awkward...

:smokney2:

expect the less... so you don't get hurt...

75k first week. Charts at number 3.

Two singles, peaking at numbers 25 and 45.

I think the videos will actually be really nice

The sound will be whatever sound is really popular in the year leading up the the albums release.

Pre-taped promo performance, a few small interviews, and one comedy skit or something. She will walk the red carpet and sit in the audience at an award show. Oh and maybe a magazine.

But I think it's gonna go with her new residency when that finally comes so all of that will double as promo for Vegas not just the album.

Archived