Is Glory Britney’s last album?

Urbanney

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It would be good, but shouldn't she have to pay some kind of fine? 

Also I suppose they have the rights of her whole catalogue, I don't know how they handle those things.

We don't know the specifics of Britney's contact with RCA so if she left that would be up to Britney and her team to handle...

From what I can see, RCA does not promote Britney as the legend she has become and it possibly has to do with RCA marketing their new artists to be 'anti-Britney' back in the day.

9 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

We don't know the specifics of Britney's contact with RCA so if she left that would be up to Britney and her team to handle...

From what I can see, RCA does not promote Britney as the legend she has become and it possibly has to do with RCA marketing their new artists to be 'anti-Britney' back in the day.

Yeah, they definitely don't appreciate her enough, or her career. It seems like they want to handle her as their more contemporary artists, and it's like they measure her sales comparing them to the others, and that's why her latest albums have been left after the second single.

1 hour ago, Paulino999 said:

Well.... 

the POM world tour... didn't seem that she enjoyed it , or that she cared with that horrible outfits and cheap production :crying1:

I do think she will someday give up touring/performing. i'd guess mid 40s. I cant see her being like cher and still performing in her 60s and 70s, I don't think she will in her 50s either tbh. but she may still make music. mind you I dunno what she would sing about when shes in her 50s lol 

2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I do think she will someday give up touring/performing. i'd guess mid 40s. I cant see her being like cher and still performing in her 60s and 70s, I don't think she will in her 50s either tbh. but she may still make music. mind you I dunno what she would sing about when shes in her 50s lol 

tbh I'd rather her stop making music because sounding like a **** kitten at 40+ with the baby voice is just ridiculous. She either embraces her deep voice and does mature albums ala Adele or she better retire tbh

6 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Well.... 

the POM world tour... didn't seem that she enjoyed it , or that she cared with that horrible outfits and cheap production :crying1:

True. Lol 

I honestly think POM was like Britney’s gym work out for the day. Those outfits were cuz she gets hot working out and sweating. :yaknow:

Archived