Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

17 minutes ago, Goku said:

The fact that she shared a video with sam alluding about eating his **** some days ago shows how she was concerned :xfactorlook:

She announced the residency 2 months ago, so her father started feeling sick only in November? Doesn't make any sense.  :xfactorlook:

The people who follow Jamie Lynn's Instagram knew that her father was sick only that nobody knew the reason why I thought it was due to alcoholism, but no.There is a story in her Instagram where the man was in the Doctor's room.

13 minutes ago, RafaParker97 said:

I agree, something was going on during POM Tour. The Marta drama, her facial expressions and ticks, the fact that she was wearing that coat in almost all of the M&G pics. I hope she gets well soon.

Of course, the Coat as well. There were reports that she wouldn’t look fans in the eye and then crying etc and snapping at people. I think she absolutely hates it all. 

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

I think she saw her fathers illness and low tickets sales as a way to get out which sucks cause I really wanted to see her in vegas. She knows that a lot of people were getting jobs from this show and she canceled anyway. Britney never cancels. If you're reading this I hate you Sam. I wish you death. He wants to get Britney pregnant and dump her so he can get alimony. He knows he'll be set for life and by doing this he'll be taking away the rest of his thirties and most of her 40s. I doubt she'll be back by then. Maybe a album and a tour if we get lucky but if she gets pregnant then forget it. She'll want to stay with the baby instead. The way they worded the cancellation seemed like a subtle way of hinting her retirement. I hope I'm wrong. I hope monsters are happy now. :trash:

Sam is an employee not a partner, wake up

There’s a lot of misleading comments around. His health problems WERE life threatening and now she is devoting time to family as stated by the press release, not just her dad, during his recovery. So this basically tells me she wants a break from her career and wants to be with the family. The media portrayal is like she is going to play nurse at his bedside. 

Well done to her. This seems like one of the few decisions that was made by her! 

Nappy Tabs have said the show is being postponed anywhere from 6 months to 1 year on Twitter btw.

• Like 3

Really sad for everyone involved. Best wishes to Jamie. But also you can't blame fans for being disappointed or skeptical. We shouldn't question Britney's love for her family, but over the years there has been so many lies that come from her and her team you can't help but wonder. But I do hope for a speedy recovery for Jamie and Britney who also needs a lot of help right now.

The saddest part...I think this is it. The end. Final nail in the coffin for her. I'm not giving up on her but I don't see how she can bounce back from this. Vegas is literally the only thing she had going for her and now, no one is going to want to work with her or invest the kind of money in the kind of show Britney needs around her. Heartbreaking to see it go this way. I don't understand how we got to this point.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Domination was going to be my first Britney concert, and it looked like it was going to be good. I hope it does end up happening, but she’s doing the right thing. 

1 minute ago, Lauralicious1 said:

I literally wanna cry 

was so excited to go 

I’m honestly super sorry for you two, as well as all the other fans that are going to be so disappointed by this news.

Going to see her (or any artist) in Vegas is a huge event, it’s not just like catching a show in your own city. Plane tickets, hotel reservations, and insanely expensive Britney tickets make the whole thing quite an ordeal that necessitates saving money and planning properly well ahead of time. So I can’t imagine how let down you both must feel. :(

But rest assured this isn’t the end of Britney’s career. Performing and making music is not only all she knows, but it’s also “in her blood.” She might take extended breaks here and there, but I truly don’t believe she’ll ever fully retire, and I sincerely hope you guys get the opportunity to see her sometime in the not-so-distant future when she is in a better place in her life and can devote her all to the show. :) 

• Like 2

This can't be twenty-three pages of brinni fans wishing Jamie a speedy recovery. Are y'all arguing about sales in here?

I don't presume to know why, but... if Jamie is really sick, then I wish him a speedy recovery. And if it was drinking that caused it.... that's your sign to stop, sir. Regardless, get well soon.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

There’s a lot of misleading comments around. His health problems WERE life threatening and now she is devoting time to family as stated by the press release, not just her dad, during his recovery. So this basically tells me she wants a break from her career and wants to be with the family. The media portrayal is like she is going to play nurse at his bedside. 

Well done to her. This seems like one of the few decisions that was made by her! 

Nappy Tabs have said the show is being postponed anywhere from 6 months to 1 year on Twitter btw.

This. We knew by that half assed domination press call that she wasn’t into this from the start. The show was negotiated over a year ago. 

Jamie has been in Louisiana recovering and spending time with JL. Britney isn’t at his bedside 24/7. I think she just needs a rest and this was the easiest way to cancel the show. 

I really don’t blame her. I hope this is the start of her taking control of her life again. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, diegofs said:

I will never understand why they would cancel all the concerts if  he is RECOVERINGGGGG

i still think he died and they dont tell us, or he is almost there :hideous:

dude your posts are so f**king unfortunate just log off exhale please

I have two voices into my head.

The one says 'we dont know the details maybe Britney has been informed that her dads conditions is so serious that anything can happen (god no) hopes everythings ok. 

And the second thought is 'if the reason is not this you dont cancel a show one month before it starts if the reason has nothing to do with the show itself..the low tickets sales is something we cannot pass, its a real fact..non of the shows till this day was sold out and probably knew that in one month this cannot change! And there wasnt plans for new album either to build hype. They thought Britney could sell without nothing in her hands and they were wrong." 

Personally i prefer the second one cause the first one is so scary! 

I don’t know, maybe because canceling a whole residency that’s already significantly in development and is only a few months away is a kinda big deal? Even from a purely money-making standpoint, canceling the show is not smart. It would take awhile to figure out a course of action with all parties involved. Not to mention it’s someones health, which can change quickly. They wouldn’t have made this decision until it was clear how serious jamie’s condition was.