Is Britney a “Humble Queen” or a “Diva” these days?

TakeYourHand

People who try to dig deep in this are just misplaced.

She's humble for what she is.

She doesn't know what it's like to be a normal person. Her whole life has been in fame. She doesn't have the idea of being like one of us. But she's very kind and always has been. She's allowed basic human rights which some people on here pretend she has the audacity to think so.

Just let the woman live her life and do what makes her happy and keeps her anxiety down. I like her music and her performances (mostly).

I know she's a good human being, I'm not gonna dissect it to see just how humble she is. It's none of our concern.

If you really believe that she's a rude *** person then please log out because you're quite mistaken or choosing to be delusional.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She is too private for us to really know anything about her at this point.

this. to me that pretty much allows us to base her general demeanor off of what others who surround and work with her say. that being said, no one can deny that most people who have worked with her have praised her work ethic and personality. of course there have been a few bad stories here and there but those are greatly outnumbered.

9 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I don't know why people imagine she was nothing but sweet and humble.  Everyone can put on a good face in public, and she did that for the most part in her early years because she needed to. She's been a bit of a ***** her whole life tho. She said it herself that she was part of the "popular" crowd and she was mad the paps took that from her when they hounded her. She's used being gay as a slur and fat-shamed. Then the tables turned and suddenly she's every gay person's best friend and a bit chubby herself, so she got a dose of humble pie, but I think she still has that nasty streak in her. It's human. But in Britney's case, definitely diva now as she has lost touch with reality due to her mental illnesses. 

I definitely see where you’re coming from and you make valid points; it was obvious her team heavily pushed “sweet, humble, southern girl-next-door with a freaky streak” as her image. However, I have a hard time believing all of that was made up, primarily because what Oprah says holds a lot of clout with me.

That sounds a bit silly, but she has interviewed every single A-list celebrity and many world leaders, and yet during Britney’s peak in 2001, Oprah said she was the nicest human being she’s ever met. She had no reason to lie about that, not only because she has integrity, but even if she didn’t, it arguably would’ve made a much bigger story (read: higher ratings) had she said the opposite about Britney.

Plus, the director of BOMT (I know his name but it gets censored every f**king time), also said she was the sweetest star he's ever worked with. 

So, I don't think it's all fabricated. But I do think she has been alienating herself from the regular world for so long now that she no longer has much to keep her grounded. Her life is nothing like the life of an average person (or even average celebrity, for that matter), and I think it’s gotten her into this insulated bubble where she just hears the praises of her team/others in her immediate circle 24/7.

1 minute ago, Khoazie said:

Auntie Oprah spoke, we can end thread. 

:whatitellu::mcwave:

She’s honestly such a remarkable and inspirational woman. Anyone who thinks she was just another talk show host needs to read up on her life and the overwhelming odds she overcame to even raise herself out of poverty, much less accomplish the extraordinary feats she did.

Brief Oprah bio: Raised in extreme poverty to a single teen mom in rural bumfuck Mississippi, and ******** throughout her childhood and adolescence until becoming pregnant at the age of 13 by her ******. She gave birth to the baby at age 14, but the infant died in childbirth. Yet through unbelievable hard work and tenacity, this same girl, with all the odds stacked against her, somehow managed to become the richest African American of the 20th century and North America's first black multi-billionaire. She’s also the most generous African American philanthropist in US history, so she’s giving back to others with very little chance in life, much like herself. Truly incredible woman. 

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

She’s honestly such a remarkable and inspirational woman. Anyone who thinks she was just another talk show host needs to read up on her life and the overwhelming odds she overcame to even raise herself out of poverty, much less accomplish the extraordinary feats she did.

Brief Oprah bio: Raised in extreme poverty to a single teen mom in rural bumfuck Mississippi, and ******** throughout her childhood and adolescence until becoming pregnant at the age of 13 by her ******. She gave birth to the baby at age 14, but the infant died in childbirth. Yet through unbelievable hard work and tenacity, this same girl, with all the odds stacked against her, somehow managed to become the richest African American of the 20th century and North America's first black multi-billionaire. She’s also the most generous African American philanthropist in US history, so she’s giving back to others with very little chance in life, much like herself. Truly incredible woman. 

Auntie Oprah for 2020, yes ma’am. :otears: 

Incredible backstory aside, she brings nothing but positive vibes wherever she goes. Mad love and respect for Oprah!

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

nearly dropped her kid, drove with her kid on her lap, ran red lights with her kids in the car, got divorced, took her clothes off in a club and swaped with a ********, stayed out all night sometimes until 7 am while showing her pu$$y, speaking in a fake accent and acting strange, shaving her head and attacking paparazzi with an umbrella, refusing to give her kid back to their father, dating a paparazzo, weird behaviour in interviews and thats just off the top of my head.

Most of these things arent anything spectacular,, but if you are a celebrity, especially one that used to have a squeeky clean image, they are worth mentioning for the media.

Lol wow... I pitty you but it’s ok. You’re one of those people who judge people by not even trying to look a little under the surface before being so judgemental? When she drove with Sean in her lap it was to protect him from paps slamming the car windows and yelling a child’s name for him to look at them. The baby was crying, she was alone. All she did was protect her son. Adrenaline made her leave this mess.

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

I doubt that any celebrity is actually that humble. Think about how highly you have to think of yourself and your talent in order to actually push yourself to the top of the industry (music, movies or modeling). It’s brutal competition, and having the ability to rise above all your contemporaries, many much more talented than you, in order to reach the top of the pinnacle requires more than just self-confidence and luck.

I mean, think about how humble and sweet everyone said Taylor Swift was, until she was discovered in a blatant lie about the Kanye video, trashing him repeatedly for her usual double dose of publicity and pity, when in the meanwhile she had already given him consent ahead of time. 

Also, I have two friends who meet/met celebrities nearly daily, one works for a PR firm and another worked at Radio Disney. The former was tasked with picking up Rihanna from the airport two years ago, and she was so excited because she was a giant fan. Turns out Rihanna was a huge ***** to her and she was pretty crushed (and it’s not like my friend was being unprofessional and fangirling or anything; Rihanna was just blatantly rude). 

With respect to my friend who interned at Radio Disney, the stories were so interesting because usually when the celebrity came in they were not famous beyond their fanbase yet.

So, for example, one of his most unfortunate experiences was with Selena Gomez, who came in years ago. She hadn’t had any hit songs yet and I guess was only known for a Disney show that I didn’t even know existed, but her ego was apparently unbearable. She insisted her water be provided at some ludicrously arbitrary level of coldness, like 68 degrees, and then when it “didn’t taste like 68 degrees,” she dumped the whole full glass of water on my friend. And she was like, a teen at the time. I can’t imagine what she turned into when she actually became famous.

He also met Ariana Grande before her big break in pop music, and said she was like one of the plastics from “Mean Girls.”

Love reading posts like these cause they're so interesting, more please:janet:

I met Mario Lopez last year. He was filming a Christmas movie with Melisa Joan Heart nearby. He was an ******* and kind of weird. Def very socially awkward. Wasn't expecting it at all because he's so smiley and chatty on tv. I could've dealt with the awkwardness and understood it but he was a complete jackass to all of my coworkers, after he got his service completely free for being a celeb. He didn't even tip. 0/10, was not impressed :whatitellu:

19 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

He didn't even tip. 0/10, was not impressed :whatitellu:

As someone who waited tables to pay my way through college, this really pisses me off. At least in Texas, waiters make $2.13 an hour, and usually 100% of that goes toward taxes (so for example, every two weeks I’d get my “paycheck” for ~90 hours of work, and it was always $0.00. I don’t know why they even bothered with wasting the paper on a check that was literally never worth anything). Point being, we survived solely off of tips. And since we had to pay taxes for what people ordered, if someone didn’t tip at all, then the server literally PAID their own money to have to pleasure of serving someone hand and foot.

It’s always infuriating and rude, but when a multimillionaire like Mario Lopez doesn’t tip, it goes beyond rude and into complete selfish ******* territory. Your server needs to make money tonight to pay their bills, and meanwhile you stiff them and head home to your mansion. Barf.

I think those are the only stories I recall at the moment, but I’ll let you know if I hear some new juicy ones (plans with my best friend later this week)!

The only really positive celebrity experience she ever mentioned was regarding Jim Parsons, aka Sheldon Cooper from “The Big Bang Theory.” He makes a million dollars per episode, and yet was so nice, humble and charitable. He spent hours at a local soup kitchen volunteering (sans any media) when he was only in town for two days to promote a movie. 

50 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Love reading posts like these cause they're so interesting, more please:janet:

I met Mario Lopez last year. He was filming a Christmas movie with Melisa Joan Heart nearby. He was an ******* and kind of weird. Def very socially awkward. Wasn't expecting it at all because he's so smiley and chatty on tv. I could've dealt with the awkwardness and understood it but he was a complete jackass to all of my coworkers, after he got his service completely free for being a celeb. He didn't even tip. 0/10, was not impressed :whatitellu:

Tbh something about him always rubbed me the wrong way. I never bought into that “charm.” He gives me Ryan seacrest vibes, there’s a certain smarminess 

5 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Tbh something about him always rubbed me the wrong way. I never bought into that “charm.” He gives me Ryan seacrest vibes, there’s a certain smarminess 

You know, I agree, I always thought he seemed like one of those extremely arrogant beefhead body-builder types, and never understood Britney’s clear attraction to him. But now I just realized he’s Sam in 20 years. :airpls:

Britney is not a diva. A diva is somebody who thinks they're above everyone else, they're excessively demanding and expect people to wait on them all the time because they're just so great and important. Britney isn't like that.

She is still humble. I believe the problem is partially that she's too humble, and completely disconnected from the reality of being THE BRITNEY SPEARS. She can't see herself as a celebrity, or put herself in somebody else's shoes, which is why she's ALWAYS been a bit off with fans.

She doesn't get it... she doesn't understand or like when people treat her as a famous person. And after 2007, it seems like she is in fear of people and sees the world from a very negative viewpoint where every single person is wanting to use and abuse her somehow. That's why she comes off as rude, she's so completely disconnected emotionally from other humans because in her eyes they're all bad people out to get a piece of her.

I think that's why she can just snap like that at fans during the M&G. To Britney, we're weird people paying to pose with her and treat her like she's an object. She can't understand or see herself the way fans see her to realize they respect her more than she expects people to. She has such low expectations in how she thinks people see her, which is sad, but she does have reasons for it.

Maybe nowadays she's very self-centered, but can you blame her after everything? That doesn't make her a diva, though.

11 hours ago, ubritney said:

Lol wow... I pitty you but it’s ok. You’re one of those people who judge people by not even trying to look a little under the surface before being so judgemental? When she drove with Sean in her lap it was to protect him from paps slamming the car windows and yelling a child’s name for him to look at them. The baby was crying, she was alone. All she did was protect her son. Adrenaline made her leave this mess.

iM NOT JUDGING HER! IM SAYING THAT ALL OF THOSE THINGS WERE NEWS STORY WORTHY AND THATS WHY SHE WAS IN THE NEWS! :ririshade2: why are people here so f**king stupid??

Also the excuse for driving with Sean... is not a good one.

Archived