Is Britney a “Humble Queen” or a “Diva” these days?

TakeYourHand

After these past few years it appears that Britney has changed quite a bit. Her mindset comes across as less humble and as everyone here in Exhale knows, she is playing the nostalgia act which might have gone to her head. She’s had quite a bit of work done on her face, she performs lazy most nights with no ***** to give, knowing fans spend hundreds on her tickets, she allegedly (I do believe it) treated her fans like **** during her M&G’s last summer, she had the audacity to claim she always sings live with a pissy attitude which leads me too also add that she not only lips but uses album vocals from almost twenty years ago. Those are just a few examples that were all currently familiar with, but the question is...Is Britney still the most humble and genuine star in Hollywood? One last note I’d like to add is that her anxiety is apparent along with her ticks, however she has matured quite a bit and instead of a scared girl, I see a grown women with anxiety. So in a sense she has gained some confidence through maturity which is good but also bad as it’s making her look divaish. Even with all the diva antics I just mentioned, she’s still light years ahead of most celebs. Do you agree or disagree? And If not Britney, than who else? 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why people imagine she was nothing but sweet and humble.  Everyone can put on a good face in public, and she did that for the most part in her early years because she needed to. She's been a bit of a ***** her whole life tho. She said it herself that she was part of the "popular" crowd and she was mad the paps took that from her when they hounded her. She's used being gay as a slur and fat-shamed. Then the tables turned and suddenly she's every gay person's best friend and a bit chubby herself, so she got a dose of humble pie, but I think she still has that nasty streak in her. It's human. But in Britney's case, definitely diva now as she has lost touch with reality due to her mental illnesses. 

I think shes a sweet woman in general, and she probably considers herself humble but i dont think she knows anymore what true humbleness is. She also got consumed by fame. She probably thinks she works REALLY hard, she never worked in the real world... I also feel like she can’t place herself in the shoes anymore of fans etc. She also doesnt really seem to give a damn about using her platform to do good, unless its something for children of course, because SHE loves children. But will she ever make a big effort for minorities? For people of color? Animals? Make an effort for the environment? She doesn’t even use her own life experiences to help out others. She can have a lot of power but only uses it for herself and the few things she personally likes. Shame! And no one who wears fur is humble. But hopefully it was faux and she barely does so thats good. But her children hunt tho, so that tells me enough too...

2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I think shes a sweet woman in general, and she probably considers herself humble but i dont think she knows anymore what true humbleness is. She also got consumed by fame. She probably thinks she works REALLY hard, she never worked in the real world... I also feel like she can’t place herself in the shoes anymore of fans etc. She also doesnt really seem to give a damn about using her platform to do good, unless its something for children of course, because SHE loves children. But will she ever make a big effort for minorities? For people of color? Animals? Make an effort for the environment? She doesn’t even use her own life experiences to help out others. She can have a lot of power but only uses it for herself and the few things she personally likes. Shame! And no one who wears fur is humble. But hopefully it was faux and she barely does so thats good. But her children hunt tho, so that tells me enough too...

She works in the real world

What she does is a job

She does a lot of good but does not feel the need to broadcast it all the time

Don't get mad because she's not being what you want to be.

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

i think she thinks that she is humble, but she also thinks she works hard, pom is the hardest she has ever danced and that she sings live without moving her lips. = she is delusional

She’s aware... but the press and public has been treating her like crap for so long that now she just messes with them and doesn’t care. I mean how could you appreciate the same people who ridiculed you and wanted to see you fail so hard. That was a hard life lesson for Britney. You can never see the world the same...ever again. I think at heart she’s humble because of the things she does, how she doesn’t care, how into spirituality she is. Britney was always nice to her peers back in the day and never attacked anyone, even if everyone came for her. They all had something to say about Britney.. She was always a class act. And it never felt fake. It was who she was. The beautiful, **** and sweet girl next door. I think she can be a diva at some points when things don’t go her way or she doesn’t feel like doing something but aren’t we all the same? Britney is a good person, even if she doesn’t meet your higher expectations, she has a good heart. But her vision of the world is different now than it was then.

11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

she is delusional

Tbh, I hate to say it but I think this overall. 

I think as a whole she probably is very sweet, but I think at the end of the day she is so disconnected from reality. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, or it makes her a bad person. It just is what it is. 

She clearly has a good heart, that has been apperent over the years. She's been through a lot, and I'm not trying to paint her as a victim but what she went through changes a person. Deep down, she probably is very angry. Angry at her family, fans, media, and herself. She wanted fame, but she was so young. I don't think she wanted this for her life, so now she just deals best she can in each moment. 

We can't blame her for being bitchy at times, we ALL are guilty. We've all said things we regret or aren't the nicest, so any slurs she's used over the years don't bug me. She's human, no one is perfect. I don't know how to wrap it all up, but I guess she's a little bit of both. Just like most of us are. 

Humble queen, definitely: call me delusional but I don’t like the fact we’re so judgmental about her acts :( 

also, talking about meet and greets, who knows how was she feeling while doing them? I’ve seen good stories about Britney’s tour this summer and some that were bad but isn’t that normal? As rude as she may have been, it’s not that cool to do so many MGs. We can also agree touring is stressful. 

Plus, I don’t see how POM tour was lazy. It was definitely not her best and not 2015-2016 level but she had 30 times more energy than FFT so...

3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Tbh, I hate to say it but I think this overall. 

I think as a whole she probably is very sweet, but I think at the end of the day she is so disconnected from reality. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, or it makes her a bad person. It just is what it is. 

She clearly has a good heart, that has been apperent over the years. She's been through a lot, and I'm not trying to paint her as a victim but what she went through changes a person. Deep down, she probably is very angry. Angry at her family, fans, media, and herself. She wanted fame, but she was so young. I don't think she wanted this for her life, so now she just deals best she can in each moment. 

We can't blame her for being bitchy at times, we ALL are guilty. We've all said things we regret or aren't the nicest, so any slurs she's used over the years don't bug me. She's human, no one is perfect. I don't know how to wrap it all up, but I guess she's a little bit of both. Just like most of us are. 

Preach this comment :tiffanynod: we can end the thread now :tiffanynod: 

3 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Humble queen, definitely: call me delusional but I don’t like the fact we’re so judgmental about her acts :( 

also, talking about meet and greets, who knows how was she feeling while doing them? I’ve seen good stories about Britney’s tour this summer and some that were bad but isn’t that normal? As rude as she may have been, it’s not that cool to do so many MGs. We can also agree touring is stressful. 

It didn't show up but I agree with what you said about POM tour. I really enjoyed mysef. Granted it was my first time seeing her, so I'll admit I had the rose tinted glasses on. She did a really good job at my show, and my casual fan friend who came loved her! 

Lightyears better than 90% of the FFT

11 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

It didn't show up but I agree with what you said about POM tour. I really enjoyed mysef. Granted it was my first time seeing her, so I'll admit I had the rose tinted glasses on. She did a really good job at my show, and my casual fan friend who came loved her! 

Lightyears better than 90% of the FFT

Exactly! Yet fans love to complain instead of appreciating:truthtea: 

26 minutes ago, ubritney said:

She’s aware... but the press and public has been treating her like crap for so long that now she just messes with them and doesn’t care. I mean how could you appreciate the same people who ridiculed you and wanted to see you fail so hard. That was a hard life lesson for Britney.

the press has been treating her with kiddy gloves since 2008. The worst thing for her image was Chaotic and how SHE acted in front of cameras.. the press was just reporting on what she was doing.

14 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

the press has been treating her with kiddy gloves since 2008. The worst thing for her image was Chaotic and how SHE acted in front of cameras.. the press was just reporting on what she was doing.

What was she doing? Smoking weed and acting like a girl her age who just wanted to have fun because she was over-worked? And the press treated her that way after 2008 because they felt bad for what they did to her. It didn’t last.

Archived