Is Britney a “Humble Queen” or a “Diva” these days?

TakeYourHand

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Love reading posts like these cause they're so interesting, more please:janet:

I met Mario Lopez last year. He was filming a Christmas movie with Melisa Joan Heart nearby. He was an ******* and kind of weird. Def very socially awkward. Wasn't expecting it at all because he's so smiley and chatty on tv. I could've dealt with the awkwardness and understood it but he was a complete jackass to all of my coworkers, after he got his service completely free for being a celeb. He didn't even tip. 0/10, was not impressed :whatitellu:

I met Tom Cruise once and I cant imagine a celeb being more kind, appreciative and professional. He stayed hours outside in the cold and rain making sure he passed by all the fans for pics, autographs and conversations. I was an over excited teen and he kindly and patiently asked me to calm down so he could sign an autograph for someone else and that he would be with me in a second. When he came to me he wasn’t rude to me because I acted like such an annoying kid, he was proper in every way. I know he is in Scientology, but I cant say anything bad about my personal experience with him.

52 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

I met Tom Cruise once and I cant imagine a celeb being more kind, appreciative and professional. He stayed hours outside in the cold and rain making sure he passed by all the fans for pics, autographs and conversations. I was an over excited teen and he kindly and patiently asked me to calm down so he could sign an autograph for someone else and that he would be with me in a second. When he came to me he wasn’t rude to me because I acted like such an annoying kid, he was proper in every way. I know he is in Scientology, but I cant say anything bad about my personal experience with him.

Oh wow that's awesome! Kind of surprising, but I guess you can't judge a book by its cover! 

1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

I once had Kanye West on my flight and all the first class collegues were blown away by how nice he was and said he was the nicest celeb they ever had on a flight. Its so confusing when someone you assume is an ******* is really nice lol. I would never guessed that Tom would be nice.

21 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Tbh, I hate to say it but I think this overall. 

I think as a whole she probably is very sweet, but I think at the end of the day she is so disconnected from reality. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, or it makes her a bad person. It just is what it is. 

She clearly has a good heart, that has been apperent over the years. She's been through a lot, and I'm not trying to paint her as a victim but what she went through changes a person. Deep down, she probably is very angry. Angry at her family, fans, media, and herself. She wanted fame, but she was so young. I don't think she wanted this for her life, so now she just deals best she can in each moment. 

We can't blame her for being bitchy at times, we ALL are guilty. We've all said things we regret or aren't the nicest, so any slurs she's used over the years don't bug me. She's human, no one is perfect. I don't know how to wrap it all up, but I guess she's a little bit of both. Just like most of us are. 

1 hour ago, Lilith said:

too many of them on here sadly :cackling:
the excuse for driving with sean was lame. It's not even an excuse. Putting the child in danger herself and even running red traffic lights with the kids in the car is inexcusable. No mother ever ever ever puts her children in danger NO MATTER WHAT. EVER. No wonder the court took the kids away, she deserved it.
People that try to find excuses for Britney putting her kids in danger are ******** BIG time. Period :cackling:

The red traffic light is in the opposite perspective ,if you refer to the photos of TMZ .The press put her life in danger.

7 minutes ago, Lilith said:

This is the most stupid thing I've read all day. The press didn't put her life in danger. It was Britney driving the car like an idiot not the press. Try again.

The stupidest thing is to think that the press did not put her life in danger, even the paparazzi commented that the pictures/photos of the death of Britney would pay them the university of their children.

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

iM NOT JUDGING HER! IM SAYING THAT ALL OF THOSE THINGS WERE NEWS STORY WORTHY AND THATS WHY SHE WAS IN THE NEWS! :ririshade2: why are people here so f**king stupid??

Also the excuse for driving with Sean... is not a good one.

You’re the stupid and immature one judging by your comments though. :endit:

5 minutes ago, Lilith said:

I'd love to see you trying to say that stupid **** in court. they will f**king kick you out so fast LMAO. Nobody cares for what the paparazzi SAID, what they said doesn't matter, nobody gives a ****, it isn't even important. what is important is one FACT. Britney was driving, she was responsible for the LIVES in the car. SHE put them in danger, not the paps.

And the paps hounding her with their cars on the highway putting her life and others in danger? My god how elevated is your iq?

24 minutes ago, ubritney said:

You’re the stupid and immature one judging by your comments though. :endit:

yeah... no.

23 minutes ago, ubritney said:

And the paps hounding her with their cars on the highway putting her life and others in danger? My god how elevated is your iq?

they were driving behind her and sometimes next to her just like other drivers,.. how is that putting her life and others in dancer??

Archived