Is Britney a “Humble Queen” or a “Diva” these days?

TakeYourHand

14 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

the press has been treating her with kiddy gloves since 2008. The worst thing for her image was Chaotic and how SHE acted in front of cameras.. the press was just reporting on what she was doing.

Honestly the majority of her bad press and how she was treated was her own fault. You get married in vegas, marry a guy with a pregnant girlfriend, act completely erratic in public and look disheveled...that's on you sweet Britney. She has always thought she was treated unfairly for anything she did. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ubritney said:

What was she doing? Smoking weed and acting like a girl her age who just wanted to have fun because she was over-worked? And the press treated her that way after 2008 because they felt bad for what they did to her. It didn’t last.

omg shaving your head and getting married in vegas is not normal for anyone her age. And also she did a lot more than smoke weed...you can think what you want but Britney liked her *****.

3 minutes ago, ubritney said:

What was she doing? Smoking weed and acting like a girl her age who just wanted to have fun because she was over-worked? And the press treated her that way after 2008 because they felt bad for what they did to her.

nearly dropped her kid, drove with her kid on her lap, ran red lights with her kids in the car, got divorced, took her clothes off in a club and swaped with a ********, stayed out all night sometimes until 7 am while showing her pu$$y, speaking in a fake accent and acting strange, shaving her head and attacking paparazzi with an umbrella, refusing to give her kid back to their father, dating a paparazzo, weird behaviour in interviews and thats just off the top of my head.

Most of these things arent anything spectacular,, but if you are a celebrity, especially one that used to have a squeeky clean image, they are worth mentioning for the media.

21 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Honestly the majority of her bad press and how she was treated was her own fault. You get married in vegas, marry a guy with a pregnant girlfriend, act completely erratic in public and look disheveled...that's on you sweet Britney. She has always thought she was treated unfairly for anything she did. 

You kinda right ,but in a why just because you’re public figure you have to dedicate your life to that and try be perfect? F***k that! She was young, rich and famous. Most people would be dead by know if they got her life, fame and all that money.

She had the right to do whatever she wanted and make decisions she wanted to even tho she made mistakes I’m a true believe everything happens for a reason and now when we look back on her life we can tell some of those reasons I guess. One of them her family got together and stronger than ever...

29 minutes ago, ubritney said:

What was she doing? Smoking weed and acting like a girl her age who just wanted to have fun because she was over-worked? And the press treated her that way after 2008 because they felt bad for what they did to her. It didn’t last.

It was really strange “fun” ...She acted like white trash there. so embarrassing

32 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Gisele has the same situation as Britney .I Think Khloe Kardashian too ,I have not seen the same hardness.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

nearly dropped her kid, drove with her kid on her lap, ran red lights with her kids in the car, got divorced, took her clothes off in a club and swaped with a ********, stayed out all night sometimes until 7 am while showing her pu$$y, speaking in a fake accent and acting strange, shaving her head and attacking paparazzi with an umbrella, refusing to give her kid back to their father, dating a paparazzo, weird behaviour in interviews and thats just off the top of my head.

Most of these things arent anything spectacular,, but if you are a celebrity, especially one that used to have a squeeky clean image, they are worth mentioning for the media.

She twisted an ankle while being 5 months pregnant with many paparazzi that got in her way, she broke the maxi-cosi and drove in a residential urbanization, if you mean the picture of Tmz the red light was in the other lane/roadway, thank god she divorced, the paparazzi boyfriend was Sam 's accomplice,if they put you against on the ropes, it is normal for you to defend yourself as it happened with the paparazzi attacked by an umbrella.etc.

10 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

She twisted an ankle while being 5 months pregnant with many paparazzi that got in her way, she broke the maxi-cosi and drove in a residential urbanization, thank god she divorced, the paparazzi boyfriend was Sam 's accomplice,if they put you against on the ropes, it is normal for you to defend yourself as it happened with the paparazzi attacked by an umbrella.etc.

the reasons why she did those things arent important... its a story that the press can sell.. the end.

32 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont know who Gisele is but Khloe didnt have a squeeeky clean image up until that point and wasnt the biggest star on the planet. + Im sure she was older too.

Gisele Bünchen and Tom Brandy(One of the best models ever,same situation that Britney but never judged her)I do not care about the name of the girl or her profession ,the case is to judge her for the personal life.

6 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Gisele Bunchen and Tom Brandy(One of the best models ,same situation that Britney but never judged her)I do not care about the name of the girl or her profession ,the case is to judge her for the personal life.

Gisele Bündchen also was never as big as Britney. Not enough people cared. People didnt judge Britney they were shocked that someone with such a clean image would do something so stupid and reckless. Sure some idiots who actually believed that she was a virgin probably judged her but overall to me it was always more of a "omg did you hear what Britney did" thing and never more than that.

2 hours ago, MartinH said:

It was really strange “fun” ...She acted like white trash there. so embarrassing

we’ve all had our messy/weird fun here and there. Sometimes it’s imporant for the soul to get a little ratchet tbh! 

I think at her core she’ll always be modest and humble, but I think in her industry it’s important to have diva moments too. At least I hope she’s learned to do so, she’s earned her right to be a diva. Two decades into her career, she better! I don’t see why being humble and being able to turn on the diva has to be mutually exclusive. 

I doubt that any celebrity is actually that humble. Think about how highly you have to think of yourself and your talent in order to actually push yourself to the top of the industry (music, movies or modeling). It’s brutal competition, and having the ability to rise above all your contemporaries, many much more talented than you, in order to reach the top of the pinnacle requires more than just self-confidence and luck.

I mean, think about how humble and sweet everyone said Taylor Swift was, until she was discovered in a blatant lie about the Kanye video, trashing him repeatedly for her usual double dose of publicity and pity, when in the meanwhile she had already given him consent ahead of time. 

Also, I have two friends who meet/met celebrities nearly daily, one works for a PR firm and another worked at Radio Disney. The former was tasked with picking up Rihanna from the airport two years ago, and she was so excited because she was a giant fan. Turns out Rihanna was a huge ***** to her and she was pretty crushed (and it’s not like my friend was being unprofessional and fangirling or anything; Rihanna was just blatantly rude). 

With respect to my friend who interned at Radio Disney, the stories were so interesting because usually when the celebrity came in they were not famous beyond their fanbase yet.

So, for example, one of his most unfortunate experiences was with Selena Gomez, who came in years ago. She hadn’t had any hit songs yet and I guess was only known for a Disney show that I didn’t even know existed, but her ego was apparently unbearable. She insisted her water be provided at some ludicrously arbitrary level of coldness, like 68 degrees, and then when it “didn’t taste like 68 degrees,” she dumped the whole full glass of water on my friend. And she was like, a teen at the time. I can’t imagine what she turned into when she actually became famous.

He also met Ariana Grande before her big break in pop music, and said she was like one of the plastics from “Mean Girls.”

Archived