Have you noticed this Circus video error?

Nando.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Chris87 said:

1:15 on the left :drinky:

Reveal hidden contents

9r4oiq.jpg

On Sometimes there's another error at minute 2:38, you can see the shadow of the camera on the wooden floor.

and Toxic, you can see when she spill on the glass of champagne over that guy, she has a brooch, and when she cleans him, the broach disappears and then she has it again at 0:35

And it is not an "effect" like burnt film, wtf. If it was intentional it would be, you know, evident. Most of you hadnt noticed it until today lol. And if you go one frame forward the cables come in as well. Yes, the camera cables. Y'all really childish defending the mv, i just pointed something out because this forum is dead, wasnt trying to make anyone hate it, its not even possible and its one of my favorite mvs from her. I said i looked at HIS work differently from that on because he doesnt have attention to detail. Didnt talk about the music video or britney at all. Its def not her falt. Downvote all you want but you guys are too defensive and childish, makes coming in here a bore honestly.

• Super Mods

That video was lazy coming from him. Basically a reproduction of Water for elephants. Like I get it, it’s your movie too but like does Britney have to look like Reese’s character too. I mean I never thought much of it until I saw Water for elephants and I thought “wait this looks like Britney’s video.” I’m pretty sure you can just re edit the movie to the song and it’ll look the same (yes I’m a little exaggerating) but you guys get what I’m saying right? Like I felt he really didn’t put much effort into seeing how even the DP is also the DP from the movie. Just felt like they were on the movie set and was like “ hey guys, I got a call from Britney’s camp and they want me to direct her new single called circus. Anybody in? It’s easy money”

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, MWLJ said:

My only thing with the Riccus video is that all of the perspectives are so low. It throws me off for some reason. 

The video is still fire tho 

The DP used a special lens to get that look. I think it’s a fisheye lens

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That video was lazy coming from him. Basically a reproduction of Water for elephants. Like I get it, it’s your movie too but like does Britney have to look like Reese’s character too. I mean I never thought much of it until I saw Water for elephants and I thought “wait this looks like Britney’s video.” I’m pretty sure you can just re edit the movie to the song and it’ll look the same (yes I’m a little exaggerating) but you guys get what I’m saying right? Like I felt he really didn’t put much effort into seeing how even the DP is also the DP from the movie. Just felt like they were on the movie set and was like “ hey guys, I got a call from Britney’s camp and they want me to direct her new single called circus. Anybody in? It’s easy money”

I was going to agree but water for elephants came out in 2011

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Nando. said:

I was going to agree but water for elephants came out in 2011

Oh **** well now that makes sense. So I still don’t know how I feel about it, did he used Britney as a guinea pig for the movie or was it all just pure coincidental (I know the later is logical but I’m high now so too much effort to think)

Archived