Have you noticed this Circus video error?

Nando.

Not talking about the reflection of the crew in the mirror, but the camera's blue screen display showing in one frame when she's walking to the ring. Does it bother you? I always thought less of Francis Lawrence because of it, and he went on to do the hunger games franchise but I never look at his work the same way after the errors in Circus. Seems so half assed.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Not talking about the reflection of the crew in the mirror, but the camera's blue screen display showing in one frame when she's walking to the ring. Does it bother you? I always thought less of Francis Lawrence because of it, and he went on to do the hunger games franchise but I never look at his work the same way after the errors in Circus. Seems so half assed.

You’re the only person who has ever mentioned this. So. Yeah, no big deal.

Let me guess. You’re also the person who threw a fit about the body double in the TTWE video.... and made the whole world laugh at the video.... even though that’s standard protocol....

BYE.

3 minutes ago, Lilith said:

the editors need to make sure these mistakes don't happen and edit **** in or out of videos. it wont be hard at all if they pay attention since thats their f**king job

It’s crazy because I thought production crew goes over music videos frame by frame to make sure errors don’t happen. Or that’s what MTV’s Making the Video made it seem like. 

2 hours ago, Khoazie said:

It’s crazy because I thought production crew goes over music videos frame by frame to make sure errors don’t happen. Or that’s what MTV’s Making the Video made it seem like. 

3 hours ago, Lilith said:

the editors need to make sure these mistakes don't happen and edit **** in or out of videos. it wont be hard at all if they pay attention since thats their f**king job

As a filmmaker myself and somebody who has edited a ton of stuff, it's very easy to miss these sorts of things no matter how many times you go over it. Especially something like a music video where you've got a million corrections and comments coming in from multiple people that you've gotta change on the fly while trying to meet a deadline. That's why these kinds of mistakes are found in literally every single movie. It's not a big deal and OP is overly dramatic. :nochillbrit:

Archived