New Urban Version Of Britney's "Till The World Ends" Supposedly For 'Domination'

Dreamer26

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Well lipsynchney has been confirmed so Larry doesnt need to lie now. Based off those beats I'm expecting hard dances moves from britney,  will she be able to keep up?

lipsyncney has always been a thing as always. But there are studio versions :orangu:

I will NEVER forgive them for dubbing he ABC performance with studio versions and the Femme Fatale tour dvd with studio vocals

7 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I'm so tired of TTWE being at the end. If she wants to do TTWE try to include it in a clever manner somewhere else in the show. Maybe make a medley with another song like Slave? Make the narrative of the section about a "love for dancing". So you have Slave saying how Britney is a slave for the dance floor, and then goes into TTWE saying she'll dance til the world ends. 

TTWE does NOT need to be the show closer. Pleeeease.

But also HIAM needs to come back ASAP. 

Can we just remove the song all together in the song she lip synchs keep on dancing till the world ends but she doesn't really dance she does a lip hop 

meh, not really a fan of all those cringe dance breaks that are supposed to be "cool" especially considering Britney almost never pulls them off right.. she barely ever did the "Womanizer" breakdown justice.. the closest thing she's ever had to a good breakdown these days are the floor-sweeping hairflips during "Toxic" (is it "Toxic"? I legit don't remember).. :tiffhair:

also, I will definitely hold it against them if they include "Hold It Against Me".. :bedtime: 

"BOMT" and "Oops" SHOULD NOT get remixed because they never do it right.. the POM remixes were absolutely disgusting.. either you don't remix them or don't include the songs at all, they don't fit the theme of the show anyway.. :nyheadache: 

Archived