New Urban Version Of Britney's "Till The World Ends" Supposedly For 'Domination'

Dreamer26

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

ScornfulEasygoingDolphin-size_restricted

I talked with my ex hookup who went to domination audition he told me choreography was insane. But it was just for audition. So they will change routines for Britney. But I'm pretty sure we will get better show than Pom. But don't except Primeney level. 

9 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I talked with my ex hookup who went to domination audition he told me choreography was insane. But it was just for audition. So they will change routines for Britney. But I'm pretty sure we will get better show than Pom. But don't except Primeney level. 

giphy.gif

I believe you though

1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

I think it's a little to cold for pool parties sir

42 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I need to hear it in full before I make an opinion. And why does exhale hate TTWE?:airpls: It's one of her best singles imo! 

I like it and think it's decent but it sounds exactly like a Kesha song (probably bc Kesha did write it) and is a very very generic dance song that kinda gets old after a while. It's weird whenever I play it so many of my friends didn't know it was Britney singing it this whole time they thought it was Katy Perry or Kesha or something

Archived