Dancers Practiced Choreography To A Hot New "Slave 4 U" Remix At Britney's 'Domination' Auditions

jennyj

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the remix!!!

Im going to call it now. When Britney goes and rehearses the choreographers  won’t last long. Her team will get rid of them and she will make her own choreo. 

These ppl are too good for her current self. 

Im gonna hope for the best but Brian and Andre were too much for Britney and their stuff wasn’t hard to dance to. :mj:

2 hours ago, kngdeux said:

anyone know how long does it takes to fully developed a show? they have roughly about 3 months left so I think they must have some remixes done to set the tone for the show.

I mean why are they using a hiphop remix for audition if they want a theatrical show :cutebrit:

I don’t know how long it takes to put on a show but Britney generally rehearses for about six weeks, so she will probably start rehearsing in the new year

you guys, this is not for Domination... 

Neither for Britney or the dancers, this is just the choreo they came up with for the auditions. Same happened on For The Record (Toxic) and I Am Britney Jean (Do Somethin), where both choreographers did a choreo for the auditions and never used it again.

and no, I don't like it cuz it doesn't go well with the song.

If Britney is going to do this choreo it will look so tacky with the outfits she has been wearing for POM, regardless of if she can or can't pull this off. The ideal outfit for this choreo is the MJ looks she was serving for MATM during the ITZ era, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

Archived