Dancers Practiced Choreography To A Hot New "Slave 4 U" Remix At Britney's 'Domination' Auditions

jennyj

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh, i don't like this style of choreography for Britney, even if she manages to pull it off. Her original slave choreo, and some of her best moves over the years in my opinion have been a few seconds of crisp, precise moves, and then some sensual, flexible (but relatively basic) moves with a LOT of attitude. That's what i want. Not this robot-in-spasm kind of dance, thank you. 

Even if you look at the insta video of her dancing to Janet's Don't Stop - compare her with the choreographer by her side; she adds that little somethin' somethin' that makes that routine 'hers' - it appears to come so naturally and effortlessly to her, and not like a routine she HAD to learn, y'know. THATS what set her apart from her contemporaries in terms of stage performance! 

So if it were up to me, I'd also work on her "filler" moves - less hair fixing/flipping, knee tapping, or walking around. Something more **** like this:

5VxA.gif

Instead of this:

giphy.gif

Despite being let down, I'm hopeful as ever still; I can't not be hopeful when it comes to this woman. But for the love of god bring back pants. Ditch the heels and the leotards. Please. 

28 minutes ago, S4U said:

Tbh, i don't like this style of choreography for Britney, even if she manages to pull it off. Her original slave choreo, and some of her best moves over the years in my opinion have been a few seconds of crisp, precise moves, and then some sensual, flexible (but relatively basic) moves with a LOT of attitude. That's what i want. Not this robot-in-spasm kind of dance, thank you. 

Even if you look at the insta video of her dancing to Janet's Don't Stop - compare her with the choreographer by her side; she adds that little somethin' somethin' that makes that routine 'hers' - it appears to come so naturally and effortlessly to her, and not like a routine she HAD to learn, y'know. THATS what set her apart from her contemporaries in terms of stage performance! 

So if it were up to me, I'd also work on her "filler" moves - less hair fixing/flipping, knee tapping, or walking around. Something more **** like this:

5VxA.gif

Despite being let down, I'm hopeful as ever still; I can't not be hopeful when it comes to this woman. But for the love of god bring back pants. Ditch the heels and the leotards. Please. 

exactly :staysalty:

I'm so excited for this remix at least! I normally *hate* when they touch this song, as it's my favorite of hers and it's perfect as is. But this remix just turns up what's so awesome about it and makes it more modern. I hope the other remixes are of this quality. That's all I've got to say. :)

• 8 months later...

Archived