Dancers Practiced Choreography To A Hot New "Slave 4 U" Remix At Britney's 'Domination' Auditions

jennyj

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HoneyStyle said:

Oh please that's just for the dancers to show off / get hired. Britney won't do kick *** choreo.

Exaxtly. They used a Toxic remix and new choreo for pom audition too, and we all know how it ended upΒ :hideous:

they would never waste the official domination remix for an audition

I think given their previous work, I'm hopeful the choreography duo can awaken something within Britney. She needs a change and a challenge, whether she likes it or not. I'm trying not to set my expectations too high, but the fact they were even hired is a sign that Britney and/or her team realizes that she cannot continue performing to the level she has been these past years.

55 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Yeah and I'm excited because it seems those choreographers are better than those 2 gays she worked with for POM.

I know right?Β  And you can see in their story, they're actually taking the time to study each person and catering the choreo to it vs. just throwing some basic awkward theatre-style dancing at them.Β  This is how her old choreographers did it, which is why her old choreography was so natural and simple yet so fierce because they can focus on serving vs. worrying about keeping in sync with one another with those the unnatural step-by-step moves.Β  This is giving me hopeΒ :giggleney:

Archived