Dancers Practiced Choreography To A Hot New "Slave 4 U" Remix At Britney's 'Domination' Auditions

jennyj

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, quaterpast3 said:

even though she was "conserving her energy" here (is this circus era?), she still had a natural sense of rhythm, which i didn't think i'd appreciate so much until looking back at it now. at this point i'd even be happy with that over difficult choreo that looks disjointed. #fluidney

this was the 'my pu$$y is hanging out' date. Actually she said that seconds after this clip was recorded. So , maybe she couldn't dance at all because of that wardrobe malfunction. But it's still funny. 

1 hour ago, Luminous said:

I don't mind the choreography at this point because this is just to test the capabilities of the dancers, BUT if we have remixes like this one, HELL YESS! This is what i was asking for, for so long, POM didn't have great remixes and dancebreaks. 

This is the kind of choreography (watered down version of course) that Britney needs! Smooth, sleek and hip hop. None of the weird spastic Brian movements, the robot style Squared Division, or the lame-*** Meghan Trainor choreography 

4 hours ago, Zerael said:

Holy ! I f**king love new remix 

welcome back hiphopney :yesplease:

OMG YES!!!!

And it's funny how everyone's saying that Britney won't deliver and using really old GIFs.  She's more than capable now.  The POM choreo was just a mess and not her (and majority of the dancers) style (it was more theatric choreography and not the fluid choreography we all know her for.  This is more her element. I just hope she has the right energy and gets to have more creative involvement so that it's not boring to her and the dancers.

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, ubritney said:

That remix is fire! Watch Britney fix her hair or do knee taps during that part. Or maybe they’ll just scrap it. Jk. I still believe. :cardi:

She can stand there and brush her hair for all I care. She just needs to look flawless, so girl you have a choice either you sit your *** down for 2 hours and sleepwalk your way throughout the show or put your A game on so we can get distracted from your ratty weaves and cut up shirts.

Britney better kill it if she actually decides to use this choreo. and NOOOOO WATERING DOWN AND HALFASSING OVER TIME

------

:crying4: I'm just scared she's gonna f**king halfass it and water it down.

It took like a lot of time just to even get the TOxic BBMA choreo...but when she did it on POM, she f**king watered it down. So it's a give or take. 

So chances are she'll water it. 

19 minutes ago, jennyj said:

OMG YES!!!!

And it's funny how everyone's saying that Britney won't deliver and using really old GIFs.  She's more than capable now.  The POM choreo was just a mess and not her (and majority of the dancers) style (it was more theatric choreography and not the fluid choreography we all know her for.  This is more her element. I just hope she has the right energy and gets to have more creative involvement so that it's not boring to her and the dancers.

Not gonna get my hopes up. But maybe this is the kind of choreography that could light that inner Primeney fire and inspire her to challenge herself. At one point, dancing was her passion and she danced effortlessly and with confidence. Challenging herself might bring that confidence back. It's quite obvious she's not confident with her performing skills at the moment, hence the tics and hair touching.

Brian's choreography for HIAM was awkward and robotic. It was obvious she struggled with it, and maybe it damaged her confidence. Britney's dancing has always been more fluid and sensual. Even if she didn't do the exact same choreo as the back up dancers, she just made it look awesome and effortless.

At the very least, I'm happy they're trying something different.

28 minutes ago, jennyj said:

OMG YES!!!!

+1000. She needs choreography that will inspire her, and this might just be it.

Archived