Dancers Practiced Choreography To A Hot New "Slave 4 U" Remix At Britney's 'Domination' Auditions

jennyj

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Goku said:

LMFAO this fanbase is so delusional :orangu:

17:15

I don’t think the majority of us are getting excited because we are assuming britney is going to dance just like the auditions today. What we are excited about is the fact that the Choreo and overall style of Nappytabs Choreo and the POM audition Choreo is night and day. That looked so disjointed and almost cirque du soliel rip-off. These auditions yesterday and today look so so fresh and Nappytabs knows what they’re doing. They know how to choreograph and they know how to create a production. We are just in much better hands already I f**king hated those two original guys that had bowl haircuts. Such idiots. And their Choreo did not mesh with britney at all. 

26 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

even though she was "conserving her energy" here (is this circus era?), she still had a natural sense of rhythm, which i didn't think i'd appreciate so much until looking back at it now. at this point i'd even be happy with that over difficult choreo that looks disjointed. #fluidney

4 hours ago, David Rose said:

lmao at people thinking this is Britney's choreo....her choreo is a majorly watered down version of what her dancers do. don't get your hopes up.

as it should be... that's totally not the choreo Britney should be doing :grimace:

It works for the backup dancers to do all those crouch moves and that kind of intimidating walking forward lol don't know how to call it, but that just would be weird if Britney did it along with the dancers. She HAS to be doing something else, maybe just interacting with one dancer at the front and center, or just having her own choreography that only matches the dancers at some points, like the chorus and the classic breakdown.

Plus, she still has to pretend she's singing, there's no way she's gonna be doing those moves and the lipsync at the same time.

That remix is really nice though :bop:

Archived