Britney's New Vegas Residency Expected To Be Announced Any Time Now

Jordan Miller

She’ll drop it on Instagram, for sure. 

It’s gonna be a nice and simple POMesque poster with a sweet “I’m so excited to announce my new exclusive Las Vegas residency show named Dot Dot Dot One More Time. It’s going to be a really cool and exciting show. And I can’t wait for y’all to come see me in my new Vegas home at the Park Theatre. I hear Lady Gaga? has a show here too. See you soon.” Total 2011 GMA Robot voice all the way.

The Angry Bottoms are gonna meltdown to the point of all of ours complete and total irrelevance.

She’s killing us on purpose, because she hates that we force her to stay famous. I almost can’t believe it’s been a full 20 years. That bananas. I love you angry Queen.  :orangu:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She’s going to announce she has something VERY special to announce.

Then she’ll say it’s the OMT show. She’ll say she’s dancing harder than she ever has before and singing live, like always. 

“This show’s going to have more costume changes than any show I’ve done before:hideous:

“My fans came up with the name of the tour, they keep asking me to perform one more time and so I named it that, it’s really quite interesting”

:hideous:

“I will have to wait until January to rehearse because I am going to a cool place in December called Hawaii to relax” :hideous:

“My new music will come soon. You’ll just have to wait” :raven:

4 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Mark my words: this is going to be the desert album this time around.
When we'll find out that no album is coming out early next year with the residency the meltdowns are going to be atomic :janet:

Oh god please, my heart can not take another meltdown!!!

Lol, but can you imagine the bigger meltdowns if there was no new single, no new album, and it's POM 3.0? :jj:

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

So does that mean the rumor about Cirque du Soleil being involved is possibly true? (This isn't a big rumor, I just read it somewhere and read that they're going more theatrical this time.)

I heard that Britney wanted to show her flexibility now and gymnastic side so that makes sense, also basically circus tour but Pomneys energy?!?! :airpls::airpls:

42 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

So does that mean the rumor about Cirque du Soleil being involved is possibly true? (This isn't a big rumor, I just read it somewhere and read that they're going more theatrical this time.)

i hope not. when cirque du soleil partnered up with criss angel, it was one of the lowest selling shows of all the cirque shows on the strip. you want that for britney? lol 

cirque shows should stay as they are, as a cirque show. 

7 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

i hope not. when cirque du soleil partnered up with criss angel, it was one of the lowest selling shows of all the cirque shows on the strip. you want that for britney? lol 

I never said I wanted it, I said it was something I'd read. I would like something more theatrical that resembles a theme like DWAD, Onyx, or Circus, but whether they're involved or not, that's not what I'm hoping for.

So I don't disagree, necessarily.

32 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

Celine Dion teamed up with Cirque Du Soleil in Vegas and it was beyond epic.

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The theme will be "POM"

I'll explain a bit further.

When she announces it she'll be like "many years ago, like two, I did a residency here in Vegas, and at this point, looking back it has become such an iconic moment of my career that I decided to pay homage to it with my new show. It'll make you feel like you're in the first night of POM, but it won't have all of the original props, just to make it feel interesting and fresh. The wigs are definitely coming back though :donewithit:"

Archived