Britney's New Vegas Residency Expected To Be Announced Any Time Now

Jordan Miller

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She'll announce right after the first Womanizer performance:

"Hi Vegas, this is my new residency :hiii: I hope you like it. Are you ready to break the -* it's been a while...* - ice?!!" 
*rushes to her position*  :messbye:

the accuracy of this hypothesis :wontcry:

"This is hardest show i've ever done and i can't wait to give you guys a piece of me ONE MORE TIME..." 

Then expect some interviews where she talks about how the show itself is a workout... "I can't believe it's been 20 years, it's been a roallercoaster."

giphy.gif

And then when they finally ask her something interesting she goes...

tumblr_oflg4pndIx1r3ty02o1_540.gif

Then a week later promo is done and we get more exclusive Britney fashion shows on her IG...

britney-spears3.jpg?w=450&w=700&q=85

Happy 20 year anniversary and Happy 10th album anniversary.

Probably another cycle like BJ and Glory where the residency takes residents over her new album.

It's to be expected they wouldn't do a tour of new material to promote a new album.

It's like Britney said in For the record, "When people go to jail they have a time they're going to get out" in Britney's case when she said "it's really bad" and cried it sounds like she'll never be free as reported.

i cant wait for a fresh show with a new company!!! (MGM) Brit is in a much better place now that shes used to performing again hopefully a new choreographer will breath new life into her, the original POM choreographers were ****. I bet they have a much larger budget now though for everything since they know she is super profitable. That will play a huge difference in this new residency. 

Archived