Britney's New Vegas Residency Expected To Be Announced Any Time Now

Jordan Miller

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

i cant wait for a fresh show with a new company!!! (MGM) Brit is in a much better place now that shes used to performing again hopefully a new choreographer will breath new life into her, the original POM choreographers were ****. I bet they have a much larger budget now though for everything since they know she is super profitable. That will play a huge difference in this new residency. 

Delusion high level, cute  :raven:

47 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Delusion high level, cute  :raven:

How am I being delusional? All I’m saying is the place she was in when she started POM is completely different than the place she is in now coming off of 4 years straight of doing a show. POM was a show that suited her performing capabilities at that time, which have greatly improved since. Yes she can be lazy af but with new choreography and a new show, she can be excited again. And it’s a given that MGM is giving her more money and I’m sure a higher budget because again- Vegas now knows that she is indeed profitable. It’s tiring when y’all have to be dicks just to be dicks. 

5 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

How am I being delusional? All I’m saying is the place she was in when she started POM is completely different than the place she is in now coming off of 4 years straight of doing a show. POM was a show that suited her performing capabilities at that time, which have greatly improved since. Yes she can be lazy af but with new choreography and a new show, she can be excited again. And it’s a given that MGM is giving her more money and I’m sure a higher budget because again- Vegas now knows that she is indeed profitable. It’s tiring when y’all have to be dicks just to be dicks. 

And again. Delusional high level , cute :raven:

Sis I’m part of your group, I would love to see Britney delivering again... but she just doesn’t care, she wants money ... that’s it 

5 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

And again. Delusional high level , cute :raven:

Sis I’m part of your group, I would love to see Britney delivering again... but she just doesn’t care, she wants money ... that’s it 

Archived