Britney's New Vegas Residency Expected To Be Announced Any Time Now

Jordan Miller

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

- "So, what can we expect for your new residency?"

- "Oh! There's so many changes, we added new lasers to the stage. It's definitely gonna look different, with lots of new songs. It's gonna be a lot of fun. But it's a secret, so you're gonna have to wait and see for yourself".

The day of the first show: It's POM 4.0 with two new songs.

:demi:

I swear when the day comes, and everyone’s anticipating and that gibberish before work b will start and it will be all the same dancers and Britney will walk out on the stage wearing that grass outfit and wb will start :jj: I can’t wait for the meltdowns 

exciting news, can't wait.. I love this new, never before seen career direction Britney is taking, it's something I would have never expected from her but after a bit of thought I can safely say that it's the best choice she could have possibly made.. cheers to this new chapter in Britney's career, hopefully Miss American Dream can continue to entertain us with quality shows for many more years to come.. :akii:

4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

exciting news, can't wait.. I love this new, never before seen career direction Britney is taking, it's something I would have never expected from her but after a bit of thought I can safely say that it's the best choice she could have possibly made.. cheers to this new chapter in Britney's career, hopefully Miss American Dream can continue to entertain us with quality shows for many more years to come.. :akii:

image.gif

50 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

- "So, what can we expect for your new residency?"

- "Oh! There's so many changes, we added new lasers to the stage. It's definitely gonna look different, with lots of new songs. It's gonna be a lot of fun. But it's a secret, so you're gonna have to wait and see for yourself".

The day of the first show: It's POM 4.0 with two new songs.

:demi:

Work ***** entrance with new prop

Screen_Shot_2018-10-04_at_7.14.33_PM.png

Slumber Party set

oopstour2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Boys (Radar remix)

48 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

giphy.gif

Archived